4th Edition D&D Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Questino for you, Echohawk, regarding this and other currently supported lines. Are you going to be updating the list as new products are put on the release schedule?
Yes, I'm certainly trying to keep this guide and the Dark Sun and Eberron guides updated as new products and web articles are released. But feel free to let me know if I've missed something :)

Subumloc

First Post
First of all - great work Echohawk!

Second, I have a question... what's up with the "unreleased" RPGA adventures? Were they planned but never made available to events, did they have a limited distribution or what? I know it's probably a stupid question, but I live outside the US and I'm not really familiar with how the RPGA works.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Second, I have a question... what's up with the "unreleased" RPGA adventures? Were they planned but never made available to events, did they have a limited distribution or what? I know it's probably a stupid question, but I live outside the US and I'm not really familiar with how the RPGA works.
There are (apparently) a variety of reason that some RPGA adventures haven't been released -- delays in editing, slow delivery, translation from other languages -- but as far as I know, none of the missing titles have been formally canceled, so they may still get released.

However, WotC and the wonderful folks behind the Living Forgotten Realms have recently released more than 100 LFR adventures for free public download. A large number are contained in one big zip file on the WotC web site, and the rest are available for individual download from the new Living Forgotten Realms web site. I have updated the links in the Collector's Guide for all the RPGA modules accordingly.

While I was busy with that, I also updated the list of upcoming comics, added some new token sets and game mats, and updated known and rumored 2011 releases.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to match what we know of the 2011 release schedule, plus a bunch more links to the Living Forgotten Realms adventures.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Moving to 4e forum, and stickying.

While we hesitate to sticky multiple threads, TerraDave's thread is worth linking to for anyone trying to figure out what comes out when:
Many thanks for the sticky! :D

I've edited the first post in the thread so that the link to TerraDave's thread appears right near the beginning for easy reference.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan

Remove ads