The Sunken Temple

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra shakes the hands of the rest of the party, and listens while they decide to talk to the merchant.

Kanli nods in agreement. "Then ask we shall!"

He strides over to the single merchant. "Good day, my good man, I am looking for something. What do you sell? Anything that would make a good gift for my little daughter?"

The merchant looks at you a bit irritated... "As you see I sell jewels. How old is the daughter and how much do you want pay? I have also some nice fake wares. Any favorite color?"

As Kanli talks with the merchant, Aradra assists Kilkin in looking around the street, looking for any signs of disturbances or problems that might help in locating either the guards or the girl.

[sblock=occ]Assisting Kilkin looking around.[/sblock]

[sblock=edit]crap double roll...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
Kilkin points into the alleyway, whispering "she went that way, I'm sure of it". He points out the cloth scrap to Aradra. He then struts up beside Kanli and starts examining the wares. "I do believe she likes green."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli stares off in space a moment. "Green? Yes, green. She wears a beautiful dress of green, hair even brighter than the gold of mine. I am quite proud of her, she will become a great beauty one day..."

He opens his coin purse, visibly rooting around in a sack of gold coins. "Perhaps you have seen her? She went through here a couple days ago. Hrm, something in red for a courtier for me might be nice, let me think about it..."

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer follows the group into the Eastern Plaza, and is surprised to find only one merchant. This should make my idea of asking around pretty simple he jokes. He walks with Kanli to the merchant and as he opens his mouth, but Kanli beats him to it.

She is quite important to us, and we miss her dearly, do you remember seeing her a few days back? Chaucer rattles some coins in his belt pouch for emphasis.

Last edited:

nfred

First Post
Brenic walks up behind Chaucer and noticing the others leading the conversation he decides to let the more personable members of the group handle this part of the adventure. He readily awaits the opportunity to prove his worth to his new friends when the time for battle comes.

jackslate45

First Post
Detective Aradra at the Scene!

Kilkin points into the alleyway, whispering "she went that way, I'm sure of it". He points out the cloth scrap to Aradra. He then struts up beside Kanli and starts examining the wares. "I do believe she likes green."

Aradra walks down the alleyway, and picks up cloth scrap Kilkin pointed out. He then starts looking around for more clues, hoping to stay out of sight from the merchant.

[sblock=occ]Perception to look for more clues, and Stealth to avoid being seen, taking advantage of everyone talking to the merchant[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The merchant is just about to answer Kanli's question about 'his daughter' as he realizes what Chaucer is doing. "Wait a moment, I thought she is his daughter? Why would you pay me for this... and she didn't look like you!"

In the meantime, Arada searches for more hints...

OOC: Still need a portrait of Chaucer, Elros and Arada for my maps. I will use the wiki pictures for the other characters.

The talking PCs need to make now Bluff checks if they want to continue with the lie. Or diplomacy if they want to go straight.

A Survival check for Aradra, please.

You just do two skill challenges at once ;)

Lughart

First Post
Kilkin puts on his most serious face and leans in close to the merchant.
"Okay, cards on the table. You seem like a good man and I don't want to lie to you. The girl isn't anyone of our's, not really. We adopted her unlawfully a few years back, to give her a home away from her abusive family. Andrew, a member of our organization, he knew her then. Her father knew how to hit a child without leaving bruises, but Andrew noticed anyway. He told us all about her, and we offered her a chance at a new life.

You must tell us what you know, please! She left her guards behind, and we fear her real father might have caught up with her! We've spent so much time hiding her from him, and if he's really got her we might not have much time!"

jackslate45

First Post
The merchant is just about to answer Kanli's question about 'his daughter' as he realizes what Chaucer is doing. "Wait a moment, I thought she is his daughter? Why would you pay me for this... and she didn't look like you!"

In the meantime, Arada searches for more hints...

[sblock]Still need a portrait of Chaucer, Elros and Arada for my maps. I will use the wiki pictures for the other characters.

The talking PCs need to make now Bluff checks if they want to continue with the lie. Or diplomacy if they want to go straight.

A Survival check for Aradra, please.

You just do two skill challenges at once ;)
[/sblock]

OOC: I updated my wiki page with a new portrait.

Walking Dad

First Post
The merchant leans over to Kilkin and whispers: "What a terrible story. The girl you seek went into this direction." He indicates the alley Arada is already searching.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases