Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society Changes

IronWolf

blank
It seems Hyrum is taking over the Pathfinder Society Organized Play program for Paizo with Mark Moreland continuing his role as developer on future scenarios.

From the Paizo thread:

Paizo Thread said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know of some changes here at Paizo. Starting today I'm going to be in charge of the Pathfinder Society Organized Play program, with Mark Moreland continuing his role as the developer on all future scenarios.

We'd both like to thank Josh for his tireless work on the Society and wanted to let all of you know that Josh is always welcome to contribute as an author down the road, but for the moment has decided to pursue some other goals.

What does this mean for PFS? Right now, not much. No structural changes are being planned for right now and for most of you things will remain the same. FAQ answers will probably be delayed a bit as we sift through everything but rest assured that we'll get questions answered. Down the road we may make tweak things a bit, but our goal is to always give you the best Organized Play program we can.

If you've got any questions please don't hesitate to post here or you can email us.

Hyrum.

Twowolves

Explorer
I wonder what brought on the change? It seemed very sudden. Josh was there at Gen Con, and took time off for shoulder surgery. He hasn't been back for long at all.

Azmyth

First Post
I like Josh a lot and enjoyed working with him.
From my limited perspective, I think he did great things at Paizo and for the Organized play.

I wish him well and hope he finds what he's looking for in the industry and in life!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases