[October] What are you watching?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
What are you watching? It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is rolling along well and Dexter opened strongly. The Big Bang Theory is very robot-centric so far this season. CSI seems to be toying with its critics by having an episode about shark tanks. On the movie front, Red is opening this month but I'm not seeing much else movie-wise that will draw me into a theatre.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Touching Evil on DVD. This is a really fun show starring Jeffrey Donovan. It's like Burn Notice 0.5, if Michael Westen was totally incapable of controlling himself. :D

On TV I'm following The Mentalist. It seems to be losing steam. Still fun, though. Season 2 only just started here, so please no spoilers.

IronWolf

blank
Finally on the Dexter bandwagon and working through season 4 on Netflix.

On TV I've been watching Hawaii Five-O which has been a fun show in a popcorn and drinks way. I'm also watching The Event, but not sure how long I will keep watching that one, still giving it a chance to hook me. And then on the sitcom route things like Modern Family, Community, Office, Big Bang Theory and such.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Best show on network TV right now: The Good Guys.

What I'm not watching: Chase. Made it through ‎1 and 1/2 episodes. Set in TX. Focused on U.S. Marshals who must have powers of teleportation. They travel from Houston to Odessa to Midland to Houston to Dallas all before the sun sets. They claim an anole is a gecko. Waylon Jennings obsessed villain sings Merle Haggard. Verdict: Too stupid to watch.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New stuff I'm watching: Rubicon, No Ordinary Family, Nikita, and... Hellcats :eek:.

I watched the first episode of The Event, but I don't think I'll continue to watch it. It's not that interesting.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Watched pilot of No Ordinary Family. Good cast. Family man who's not an incompetent boob. Career-woman wife who regrets impact job has on family. Teenagers who don't live without adult supervision. Daughter who isn't sleeping with her high school boyfriend. Son who isn't a smart-aleck jerk. How'd this ever get produced?

Krug

Newshound
Boardwalk Empire - Boy the set production is amazing. First episode by Scorsese had his usual tropes. You know when the opera singer plays, there's gonna be blood.

Sutekh

First Post
Watching Fringe, and Rewatching Justified

Honestly I think Justified was about the best show released of late.

Fringe now has this dual setting thing going on, which must be great to shoot. Joshua Jackson only gets used half the time (which is a shame he is a fairly charismatic actor) and you have all the eccentricities of the other side to explore every other episode.

There is of course Supernatural, which I have watched since it started.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases