RPGA Exclusives, Star Wars Saga (and more) on eBay!

Dire Bare

Legend
AUCTIONS HAVE CLOSED. Thanks to anyone who bid!

Mods: I couldn't find the Marketplace forum, so please feel free to move this if I posted in the wrong place . . . not that you need my blessing or anything . . .

I just placed the RPGA exclusives Tomb of Horrors and Village of Hommlet on eBay for auction. If you weren't able to get copies the first time around, check them out!

I also listed the Star Wars Saga books Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide and Starships of the Galaxy for the saga edition of the game. Apparently, these two books are hard-to-find, so now's your chance!

Finally, I'm starting to sell off my almost complete 3rd Edition D&D collection with a lot auction of the Races Series that includes Races of Stone, Races of the Wild, Races of Destiny, and Races of the Dragon.

If you have been looking to bolster your 3rd Edition collection, I'll be placing more books up for auction next week (and so on). Feel free to message me if there are any particular books you'd like me to auction first or if you'd like to make an offer.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
Any chance I could convince you to ship to Canada? Specifically the Village of Hommlet module.

Actually, I thought my auctions were open to Canadians, but now I'm not so sure. Did you try to bid?

I know I purposely kept Canada off my "exclusion" list, but yet I can't seem to add a shipping service for Canada.

I'll investigate this and try to add shipping to Canada on all my auctions.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dire Bare

Legend
Any chance I could convince you to ship to Canada? Specifically the Village of Hommlet module.

Grrr, I'm not having any luck with tech support from eBay.

If you're willing, and haven't already, try to bid! If I can't set up an automatic shipping option to Canada and you win the item, I can always send a customized invoice after the auction is done.

In the meantime, if I can get any help from eBay, hopefully I'll add the option to the listing to make things easier.

Thanks!

Holy Bovine

First Post
Grrr, I'm not having any luck with tech support from eBay.

If you're willing, and haven't already, try to bid! If I can't set up an automatic shipping option to Canada and you win the item, I can always send a customized invoice after the auction is done.

In the meantime, if I can get any help from eBay, hopefully I'll add the option to the listing to make things easier.

Thanks!

I didn't try to bid so I don't think your auction was closed to Canadian bidders but I always ask when I see the 'Ships to' section of the auction set to a single country (the USA in this case of course). Glad you're willing to ship here so I'm going to do my best win that sucker!!

Dire Bare

Legend
Roughly 2 hours left on these auctions!!!

Mods: I couldn't find the Marketplace forum, so please feel free to move this if I posted in the wrong place . . . not that you need my blessing or anything . . .

I just placed the RPGA exclusives Tomb of Horrors and Village of Hommlet on eBay for auction. If you weren't able to get copies the first time around, check them out!

I also listed the Star Wars Saga books Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide and Starships of the Galaxy for the saga edition of the game. Apparently, these two books are hard-to-find, so now's your chance!

Finally, I'm starting to sell off my almost complete 3rd Edition D&D collection with a lot auction of the Races Series that includes Races of Stone, Races of the Wild, Races of Destiny, and Races of the Dragon.

If you have been looking to bolster your 3rd Edition collection, I'll be placing more books up for auction next week (and so on). Feel free to message me if there are any particular books you'd like me to auction first or if you'd like to make an offer.

Thanks!

A quick bump to let interested folks know there are roughly 1 1/2 to 2 hours left on these auctions, so if you are interested . . . get over to eBay! :)

If anybody from ENWorld wins one or more of my auctions, post in this thread so I know who you are! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases