dragonborn_m_warlock_111115.jpg

Vashtaryx, level 1
Dragonborn, Sorcerer

Spell Source: Dragon Magic
Dragon Soul: Dragon Soul Fire
Dragonborn: Dragon Breath
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Strength
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Fire
Background: Scion of an Ancient Bloodline (Scion of an Ancient Bloodline Benefit)

ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 18.

[sblock=STARTING ABILITY SCORES]
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 16.[/sblock]

DEFENSES & HP
AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 10 Will: 16
HP: 25 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 7
Resist 5 fire

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +5, Athletics +9, History +10, Intimidate +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +0, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering -1, Endurance +1, Heal -1, Insight -1, Nature -1, Perception -1, Religion +0, Stealth +0, Streetwise +4, Thievery +0

FEATS
Level 1 - Ancient Soul: Benefit: Your dragon breath power is considered an arcane attack power.
In addition, if your dragon breath power deals damage of the same type (fire) as your Dragon Magic class feature gives you resistance to, you gain the following benefit: Whenever you take damage of the type dealt by your dragon breath (fire) (after the damage dealt is reduced by your resistance), you regain the use of your dragon breath if you have already expended it in this encounter.

POWERS
Sorcerer at-will 1 - Burning Spray: Arcane, Fire, Implement; Std Action; Close blast 3; Target: Ea creature in blast; +4 vs. Reflex; 1d8+8 fire dmg; Dragon Magic: The next enemy that hits you with a melee attack before the end of your next turn takes 4 fire dmg.
Sorcerer at-will 1 - Dragonfrost: Arcane, Cold, Implement; Std Action; Ranged 10; Target: 1 creature; +4 vs. Fort; 1d8+8 cold dmg and you push the target 1 square; Special: This power can be used as a ranged basic attack.
Dragonborn encounter - Dragon Breath: Arcane, Fire; Minor Action; Close blast 3; Target: Ea creature in blast; +6 vs. Reflex; 1d6+5 fire dmg.
Sorcerer encounter 1 - Explosive Pyre: Arcane, Fire, Implement; Std Action; Ranged 10; Target: 1 creature; +4 vs. Reflex; 2d8+8 fire dmg; Until the start of your next turn, any enemy that enters a square adjacent to the target or starts its turn there takes 1d6+4 fire dmg.
Sorcerer daily 1 - Lightning Breath: Arcane, Implement, Lightning; Std Action; Close blast 3; Target: Ea creature in blast; +4 vs. Reflex; 3d8+8 lightning dmg; Miss: Half dmg; Effect: Until the end of your next turn, whenever an enemy hits you with a melee attack, you push that enemy 1 square and the enemy takes 5 lightning dmg; Sustain Minor: The effect persists.

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Dagger

[sblock=Wishlist]
Armor: +1 Robe of Scintillation (Lvl 2): Enhancement: +1 AC; Power (At-Will • Radiant): Minor Action. The robe radiates colored lights, illuminating like a torch. You can end the illumination as a free action; Power (Daily • Radiant): Standard Action. The robe shines bright with myriad colors. Make an attack: Close burst 2; Intelligence or Charisma vs. Will (add the robe’s enhancement bonus as an enhancement bonus to the attack roll); on a hit, the target is dazed (save ends).
Hands: Gauntlets of Blood (Lvl 4): Property: You gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls against bloodied targets.
Neck: +1 Sustaining Cloak (Lvl 2): Enhancement: +1 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will; Power (Encounter): No Action. Trigger: A power or effect you could sustain would end. Effect: You sustain that power without using the action normally required (sustaining it for subsequent rounds still requires the appropriate action).
Weapon/Implement: +1 Dragonscale Dagger (Lvl 3): Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls; Critical: +1d6 damage; Property: When your dragon sorcerer Scales of the Dragon feature triggers, you also get a +1 item bonus to attack rolls with melee and close attacks using this dagger until the end of your next turn.
[/sblock]

APPEARANCE
Vashtaryx is a tall, imposing dragonborn, with red and gold scales, the combination giving off a sort of rusty sheen. He wears purple and scarlet robes, denoting the completion of an apprenticeship under the great dragonborn sorcerer, Kashaitas.

[sblock=BACKGROUND IN BRIEF]
Born to a great family from dragonborn lore, Vashtaryx claims direct descent from Tabarasha'as, a consort to great Bahamut. It is from this bloodline that Vashtaryx and his family draws their vast arcane power. This lineage has also given the family great power and influence in dragonborn society, a privilege that has given Vashtaryx access to a superior education. During the course of that education, Vashtaryx served an apprenticeship under the master sorcerer, Kashaitas, who helped Vashtaryx understand and hone his innate arcane powers. Kashaitas has just given the young apprentice his graduation robes and sent Vashtaryx into the world, to see what it offers a scion of Tabarasha'as and the family line of Bahamut.

Vashtaryx has recently arrived in the small town of Brindol. While the sorcerer is a little uncomfortable among so many humans, the dragonborn's innate charm has come to the fore. Vashtaryx heard that the town's Hall of Great Valor hosted an artifact associated with Bahamut, and so had traveled far to see this item. Vashtaryx was understandably disappointed when he was unable to see the relic for himself. The sorcerer now finds himself idle, with no plans for the immediate future. Perhaps some opportunity will rear its head.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Vashtaryx.pdf
    314.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
Placeholder for finalized sheet - coming soon

[sblock=Sheet]
Cardamon, level 1
Human, Bard
Virtue of Valor
Background: Poor (+2 Streetwise)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 11, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 18.

AC: 13 (+1 with Shield) Fort: 13 Reflex: 14 Will: 16
HP: 26 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 6

Skills:
Acrobatics:+1
Arcana:+6
Athletics:+1
Bluff:+9
Diplomacy:+9
Dungeoneering:+2
Endurance:+3
Heal:+6
History:+2
Insight:+2
Intimidate:+9
Nature:+2
Perception:+2
Religion:+2
Stealth:+1
Streetwise:+11
Thievery:+1

FEATS
Level 1: Improved Majestic Word, Strength of Valor

Basic Attacks:
Longsword: +3 vs AC; damage 1d8; 4 lb (Heavy blade) versatile
Longbow: +2 vs AC; damage;1d10; range 20/40; 3 lb (Bow) Load free

POWERS

Bard at-will 1: Guiding Strike
Bard at-will 1: Jinx Shot
Bard at-will 1: Warsong Strike
Bard encounter:Majestic Word
Bard Encounter:Majestic Word
Bard Encounter:Words of Friendship
Bard Encounter: Shout of Triumph
Bard daily 1: Arrow of Warning
ITEMS

Leather Armor, Longsword, Longbow 37lb
90 arrows 9lb
Instrument 3lb *TBA*
Ritual Book, components 3lb
Backpack 2lb
Bedroll 5lb
Flint+Steel
Belt Pouch 1lb
10 days rations 10lb
2 sunrods 2lb
Waterskin 4lb

88 lb
[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]

I grew up in Brindol, in and out of the taverns, watching and learning from the bards who came and went - learning the tales of the Diamond league by heart. I spent my first pay on a tin whistle, and spent the evening hiding from my enraged parents and practicing the tunes I had heard.

I long for adventure, I have a sword, a bow, leathers and a flute - now I just need adventuring companions...

[/sblock]

[sblock=Description]

Height: 5' 11" Weight: 175 lb Skin: Tan Eyes: Hazel Hair: Dark Brown Straight; Beardless

Cardamon.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Wishlist]Coming Soon[/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Breena, gnome swordmage 1

Breena, level 1
Gnome, Swordmage
Build: Shielding Swordmage
Swordmage Aegis: Aegis of Shielding
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 11, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 12.

DEFENSES & HP
AC: 20 Fort: 12 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
HP: 35 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +12, Intimidate +6, Endurance +7, History +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering, Heal, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion +5, Stealth +2, Streetwise +1, Thievery, Athletics -1

FEATS
Level 1: Intelligent Blademaster

POWERS
Swordmage at-will 1: Sword Burst
Swordmage at-will 1: Lightning Lure
Swordmage encounter 1: Sword of Sigils
Swordmage daily 1: Blade of Judgment

BASIC ATTACKS
Melee (rapier): +8 vs AC / 1d8 + 5 dmg
Ranged (sling): +2 vs AC / 1d6 dmg

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Rapier, Dagger, Sling, Sling Bullets (20)

[sblock=cb summary]====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Breena, level 1
Gnome, Swordmage
Build: Shielding Swordmage
Swordmage Aegis: Aegis of Shielding
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 11, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 14, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10.

AC: 20 Fort: 12 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
HP: 35 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +12, Intimidate +6, Endurance +7, History +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering, Heal, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion +5, Stealth +2, Streetwise +1, Thievery, Athletics -1

FEATS
Level 1: Intelligent Blademaster

POWERS
Swordmage at-will 1: Sword Burst
Swordmage at-will 1: Lightning Lure
Swordmage encounter 1: Sword of Sigils
Swordmage daily 1: Blade of Judgment

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Rapier, Dagger, Sling, Sling Bullets (20)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
[/sblock]

[sblock=background]

"Are you sure about this?" The girl's mother said, holding her newborn in her arms.

"It's been a thousand years since both the Warrior and the Sorceress were full in the sky here in our mountains." The sage said. He wasn't old enough to remember that far back, but the old gnome was well over 300.

"Coincidence!" The girl's father said. "If a child of mine goes off having adventures, it will be because she wants to, not because of some fool prophecy."

"Mark my words, there's something special that little girl." The sage said.

Twenty-five years later, Breena agreed with her father. She studied sword magic because it was fun. And interesting. And it was always great to see the reaction from some oversized ruffian when he realized she was not bluffing about her abilities. She was a good sport about it, though. She always took their surrender if they offered it.

On the other hand, though, she did have a way of stumbling into interesting kinds of trouble.

Why Brindol? Well, she'd heard bandit attacks were on the rise. Which meant people would be wanting protection, or wanting their possessions back. Either of which ought to pay well, and the kind of thing small groups handled better than armies. And she didn't put much credence to rumors the Red Hand was back; more than likely whoever was behind the bandits -- if there was any real coordination to them at all -- were just trying to stir up fear.
[/sblock]

[sblock=appearance and mannerisms]
Tall (for a gnome; she's a good 3' 8"!) and slender, she tends to talk too fast. She normally wears a red and gold accented cloak (for no particularly reason beyond it looking good) over brown leather armor, and carries a rapier on her back (being a bit too short to carry it on her hip)[/sblock]

45657d1286172901t-kholdstares-scales-war-d-d-4th-edition-campaign-discussion-full-racesgnomefemale.png

[sblock=wish list]
Weapons
- Just about any magic rapier would be nice, but Farbond Spellblades (level 2), Aegis Blades (level 3), and Weapons of Arcane Bonds (level 4) are particularly nice for swordmages.

Armor
- Again, just about any magic leather armor would be nice, but Armor of Aegis Expansion (level 2) and Runic Armor (level 3) seem like they'd be useful

Neck slot items
- Amulet of Physical Resolve (level 2) seems like it would be handy.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Breena.dnd4e
    115.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Bane, level 1
Revenant, Assassin
Guild Training: Night Stalker
Choose your Race in Life: Githzerai
Background: Wandering Mercenary (Wandering Mercenary Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
HP: 25 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +9, Thievery +9, Endurance +9, Acrobatics +9, Bluff +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering, Heal, History, Insight, Intimidate +5, Nature, Perception, Religion, Streetwise +3, Athletics -1

FEATS
Level 1: Githzerai Blade Master

POWERS
Assassin at-will 1: Executioner's Noose
Assassin at-will 1: Shadow Storm
Assassin encounter 1: Nightmare Shades
Assassin daily 1: Targeted for Death

ITEMS
Fullblade, Leather Armor, Adventurer's Kit
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

[sblock=Appearance]
ezioauditorepakai2.jpg

ezioauditorepakai2.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]
I never really fit in that town. I don't remember how I got here, but I know one family went out of their way to help raise me. When I finally decided to journey and seek battle to find myself, they did not approve, but they accepted and awaited my return as I promised I would. I fought battles across the world, wandering from place to place. I even died once. Woke up miles from where I'd died, with a hardier form, though my senses seemed a bit funny, almost as if something were missing.

After having had a death experience, I decided to return home, and repay those who'd helped me as a youth. Instead, I return to mourn their passing, and to learn that their youngest was kidnapped... My heart became vengeance. I burn to put such a terror in the heart of those responsible. And so, I gave part of myself up to the shadowfell... and now I have the source of power that I need to wreak havoc on the fiends who destroyed the only family I ever had...[/sblock]

[sblock=Intro]
After traveling for a time, I found myself in the town of Brindol... where my family once lived. Just walking the streets cause my blood to boil, to lust to spill the blood of those who defiled those who sheltered me in my weakest years... the inn had always been a great place to tell many tales, some of which I never believed as a young man... but I've learned that there is indeed truth in lies... I may learn something regardless, and a nice place to bed down is always a good idea, especially if I'll be on the road again.[/sblock]

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhys Belloc
Human, Invoker Level 1
Divine Covenant: Covenant of Wrath
Background: Traveling Missionary

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 15, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 18, Cha 11.[sblock=STARTING ABILITY SCORES]
Str 10, Con 15, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 16, Cha 11.[/sblock]AC: 17 Fort: 14 Reflex: 14 Will: 16

TRAINED SKILLS
Endurance +6, Religion +8, Insight +9, History +6, Arcana +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, Intimidate, Nature +4, Perception +4, Stealth -1, Streetwise, Thievery -1, Athletics -1

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
Common, Draconic, Supernal

FEATS
Invoker: Ritual Caster
Human: Hafted Defense
Level 1: Battle Caster Defense

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Divine Bolts
Invoker at-will 1: Avenging Light
Invoker at-will 1: Astral Wind
Invoker encounter 1: Scourge of Heaven
Invoker daily 1: Binding Invocation of Chains

[sblock=Basic Attacks]Melee:
- Quarterstaff +2 vs AC, 1d8+0

Ranged:
- Avenging Light +4 vs Fort, 1d10+4, Range 10[/sblock]

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Chainmail, Quarterstaff, Adventurer's Kit, Holy Symbol, Dagger, 9gp
RITUALS
Hand of Fate, Purify Water, Amanuensis

[Sblock=Background]Eighteen years ago a young man left the town of Brindol to seek his fame and fortune. He had grown up on his father's tales of a misspent youth, and believed there was more out there to find than this small town could offer.

The Dawn Way has been his home for long enough to erase all ties he might have once felt to any single location. He has seen the breadth of the world, and experienced it's grandeur. Somewhere along the way, it stopped being a path to a different life and became a life unto its own. The path of the wanderer has become his, and with it came the key to all the world's secrets. The Lady walks beside him and guides his path. The winds of change blow him as they will.

As always, the winds have begun to shift. In these troubled days they bring word of deeper changes that lingers just over the horizon. But this time, Rhys will find himself not a silent witness to the changes wrought. Instead he finds himself an instrument of change, led to do his Lady's will. As he continues his wanderings, the sights around him begin to trigger deep memories buried within. This land is familiar, from a distant past, barely recognized as his own any longer. He has returned, if not to home, then at least to his point of origin. Time has not been kind to Elsir vale, and the marks of the Red Hand War linger still. Will any remain that recall the youth who left so long ago? Should he seek them out, or leave well enough alone? Even as ponders these questions, his feet continue on their inexorable journey.

Leaving the decision for another day, he finds his way to a tavern he once knew, to rest his feet and to discover what happens next.[/sblock][sblock=Appearance]A man, dusty from the road, weathered beyond his years, and he's accumulated enough of those legitimately. Wrapped in an old hooded cloak, travel-worn and weary. His wispy red hair and beard have been bleached pale by the sun, and they flap freely in the breeze.
45669d1286215483-kholdstares-scales-war-d-d-4th-edition-campaign-discussion-full-98232.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=Wishlist]In no particular order, just some favorites that looked appropriate. As always, basic magic versions of the big three (Staff, Chainmail, Neck) are more than acceptable substitutes.

Defensive Staff +1 [2] (Yay, defenses)
Eladrin Chainmail +1 [3] (I don't think I can even get any teleport powers, but the removal of the speed and check penalties is tough to beat)
Amulet of Elegy +1 [2] (I'm combining this with my daily in my head and drooling)
Boots of Rapid Motion [6] or Boots of Free Movement [6] (Pretty thematic)
Gloves of Piercing [3] (I don't know if anything can resist radiant, if so ...)
Belt of Vigor [2] (Always a favorite)
Floating Lantern [3] (Just plain handy)
Bag of Holding [5] (Same)[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rhys Belloc.dnd4e
    94.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Rhys.pdf
    354.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Culth Farmer, level 1
Human, Warlord
Build: Resourceful Warlord
Warlord: Combat Leader
Commanding Presence: Resourceful Presence
Background: Occupation - Military (+2 to Endurance)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 8, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 8, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14.

AC: 17 Fort: 16 Reflex: 14 Will: 14

TRAINED SKILLS
Diplomacy +7, Athletics +8, Intimidate +7, Endurance +7, Heal +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana +2, Bluff +2, Dungeoneering, History +2, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion +2, Stealth -2, Streetwise +2, Thievery -2

FEATS
Human: Improved Inspiring Word
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Rousing Assault
Warlord at-will 1: Direct the Strike
Warlord at-will 1: Intuitive Strike
Warlord encounter 1: Seize the Upper Hand
Warlord daily 1: Relentless Wounding

ITEMS
Chainmail, Adventurer's Kit, Longsword, Light Shield

[sblock=wishlist]
Those would be nice to find:

Level 2: Armor - Veteran's armor +1
Level 3: Inescapable Weapon +1
Level 4: Battleforged shield
Level 5: Cape of the mountebank +1

[/sblock]

Appearance: Culth isn't physically remarkable; not so tall, wiry, unkpemt black hair... yet his face, in a perpetual grimace of disgust and aura of confidence make him stand among other people. He can't be seen without his armor and weapons - people say he was born with them.

Background: Culth is really the son of a farmer, but in this dangerous world everyone has at least a passing knowledge of weapons. He was involved with the militia of Brindol at the early age of 13, when a hobgoblin warband, part of the Red Hand of Doom, attacked. He carried messages, helped coordinate the villagers and had he opportunity of using a crossbow, demonstrating bravery, the ablity to keep his head cool in battle, charisma and brains. From then, perseverance and strenght of will made him sargeant very soon, and few think he'll stop there.

Attachments

• Warlord.dnd4e
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases