LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

Walking Dad

First Post
The Essentials changes that were a separate document and not part of the normal errata are not included. So, those changes come into effect October 25th. I don't think there were any Essentials changes in the normal October update.
No, it is part of the update. Look at the Compiled Errata pdf from October.
If it is now in the official update/errata pdf, it should be available now.

I almost never look at the monthly pdf. It is easier to check with the compiled to see any changes at once.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
No, it is part of the update. Look at the Compiled Errata pdf from October.
If it is now in the official update/errata pdf, it should be available now.

I almost never look at the monthly pdf. It is easier to check with the compiled to see any changes at once.

Do you have a link?

evilbob

Explorer
I just have a human character waiting to be sent for approval who has the Heroic Effort power instead of the third at will. Oh, and has the Two-Weapon Fighting feat damage bonus listed for both main and off hand. That's all.
Since both of those changes are listed in the compiled errata document for October, I think they're both ok.

Other judges, is that a good rule of thumb for now?

twilsemail

First Post
Stonegod (or any other Lorekeepers out there), I'm looking to brush up on the Dhakaani. Do you have recommendations on what books I should be checking out (either novels or supplements for the game)?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As promised, its time for some Eberron goblinoid goodness. Much can be found in the ECS and ECG, of course, but here are some handy links.
- Heirs of Dhakaan: A good overview by Keith Baker
- Strike Force Dhakaan: Some flavor by Example
- The Goblin Language of Eberron: My fave link. Used to be on wizards.com, but is gone now.
- The above was originally written by Don Bassingthwaite which wrote a whole series on the Dhakaani (which I have not read)
Happy goblining!

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm thinking about making an essentials wizard as second character. So far I have only read the compendium entry and the previews, are they allowed to choose 'standard' wizard powers for their spells?

BTW, when will the Heroes of the Fallen Lands and Red Box material be allowed (date)?

Luinnar

First Post
I'm thinking about making an essentials wizard as second character. So far I have only read the compendium entry and the previews, are they allowed to choose 'standard' wizard powers for their spells?
I don't think there is a official ruling anywhere (it does not say in the book), but the consensus on the wizard's forums is that everything is compatible for the Mage. Just remember that you only get 3 cantrips and don't get the implement ability or ritual casting.

Remove ads