D&D 4E 4e DM Friendly Player/NPC/Monster Combat Cards

Trife

First Post
Hello all,

I am new to EN World but not to D&D, and I have been very impressed with some of the fan-made tools out there to assist DMs during games. I have been slowly introducing them to my DM to assist in our games with great success. Of course, this got me in trouble as I was asked to find/create resources that would be more user-friendly for our experiences. As a result, I have created some new 4e combat cards. In the spirit of the free resources I have gathered online, I am releasing these in hopes that they prove beneficial beyond my group.

These cards are loosely based on raineym's combat card concept (and I cannot thank him enough for having a great concept to build on). They are Acrobat fillable with some calculations and are intended to be double-sided printed. For those without a duplex printer, simply turn the paper over to print side two. This will hopefully stave off some of the confusion around the seemingly wrong placement of the stats on the second page. There are also several fields that are intentionally left unfillable as they should be modified frequently during gameplay.

Here are the known issues:

• Tabbing does not work well. I intend to improve the functionality in a later rev.
Please let me know what you think and any suggestions you have to improve the cards. I would like to make these useful to the community as I have benefited greatly from the abundant resources available already.

View attachment Combat Card - Player v1.0.pdf
View attachment Combat Card - NPC v1.0.pdf
View attachment Combat Card - Monster v1.1.pdf

-Trife

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases