Dragonlance Collector's Guide

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wow, these posts really are very good. We should archive them somewhere here so folks can find them easily!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Wow, these posts really are very good. We should archive them somewhere here so folks can find them easily!

Thanks. I'm happy for them to be archived -- preferably somewhere where I can still edit them though. Looking at my notes, I think there will probably end up being a total of twenty guides in the series, so I'm about halfway done now. Maybe when they are all finished I'll think about putting them up on the web somewhere.

Baumi

Adventurer
Thanks, that was awesome! :cool:

Dragonlance brought me into D&D ... I have read the Chronicles and Tales books before I got my first RPG and I even bought the first Edition World of Krynn before I bought the AD&d (2nd Edition) Core Books! 8D

Since then I'm a big Dragonlance Collector and have all Core-Novels (from Margret Weiss and Tracy Hickman) and all Gaming Supplements (inlcuding Saga) except the non-Classic Adventures.

The only thing I really miss is the Taladas Box, since I didn't have the money at the time (still going to school) and my FLGS didn't get any new boxes after the first batch was sold out. :(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks. I'm happy for them to be archived -- preferably somewhere where I can still edit them though. Looking at my notes, I think there will probably end up being a total of twenty guides in the series, so I'm about halfway done now. Maybe when they are all finished I'll think about putting them up on the web somewhere.

They're all now in a featured article on the front page! I'll also keep that "index of Echohawk's collectors guides" updated if you do more, and add it to the article index.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Thanks so much for the nod to the Nexus, Echohawk. Nice job!

I really think you should have all these guides on a site somewhere. It could be a major RPG hub. Kudos to EN World on having them listed as featured articles.

If you would like, I'd be more than happy to host your Dragonlance guide on the Nexus. PM me if you want to talk more about that.

Keep up the good work!

kenwolf

First Post
just a recommendation here, it would be very helpful for people if you also listed the contents on each product. like the box sets, say what is in it so that when people go and buy it from e-bay or some other place they can make sure that they are getting the complete product. that would be very helpful to a lot of people i think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases