Dragonlance Collector's Guide

Cam Banks

Adventurer
This is an excellent list. I would like to suggest an addition: the final print issue of DRAGON (#359) also included an article by me about who'd win between Raistlin and Elminster, which I suppose qualifies as DL. :)

Cheers,
Cam

crazy_cat

Adventurer
just a recommendation here, it would be very helpful for people if you also listed the contents on each product. like the box sets, say what is in it so that when people go and buy it from e-bay or some other place they can make sure that they are getting the complete product. that would be very helpful to a lot of people i think.
The TSR Archive already does this - it's not as thorough in identifying every product ever; but it does a pretty good job on core TSR products for most D&D/AD&D lines including Dragonlance.

I think the site is on temporary hosting at present whilst being updated so it may move in time. I've always found it to be a great resource.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
On the Legends of the Lance newsletters, there were issues 6-9 as well. They were only offered as online articles.

They're not online anymore, but you can get to them by the Wayback Machine. I'll look up the link and get that to you. Might be next week. PM me if I forget.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
On the Legends of the Lance newsletters, there were issues 6-9 as well. They were only offered as online articles.

They're not online anymore, but you can get to them by the Wayback Machine. I'll look up the link and get that to you. Might be next week. PM me if I forget.
Phew, those were rather hard to find... but now added :D.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Phew, those were rather hard to find... but now added :D.

I'm impressed! I see your Google Fu is as strong as mine. ;)

Got these articles by John Grubber?

In Darkest Days: Mage-Hunt in Ansalon

Priest of the Moons Mage Hunter Prestige Class

They were on WotC's site too. I've got those archived on the Nexus.

Hey, going camping with the scouts this weekend, but I'll try to scour up some links if you need them next week.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Got these articles by John Grubber?
In Darkest Days: Mage-Hunt in Ansalon
Priest of the Moons Mage Hunter Prestige Class
No worries, those two were fairly easy to find. (The prestige class article is still available on the WotC site.) Both added!

Remove ads