Lankhmar Collector's Guide

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Working your way up to Greyhawk, Ant, or just avoiding its erratic sprawl as long as possible? ;)

These guides are great! Thanks very much for doing them.

Cheers!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Working your way up to Greyhawk, Ant, or just avoiding its erratic sprawl as long as possible? ;)
I'm actually working on Greyhawk at the moment, but there were about 1500 Living Greyhawk adventures published between 2000 and 2008, and documenting those is proving a bit challenging :confused:

grodog

Hero
I'm actually working on Greyhawk at the moment, but there were about 1500 Living Greyhawk adventures published between 2000 and 2008, and documenting those is proving a bit challenging :confused:

True that. Well, if you want someone to check out the GH lists, I'd certainly be happy to help out.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Out of curiosity, do you have an approximate month of release for Deities & Demigods (1980)?
Alas, my library of TSR annual release catalogs doesn't stretch back that far, and the Dragon magazine of the early 80s are rather unhelpful regarding release months, so you'll see fewer and fewer months listed as we progress backwards in time :erm:

grodog

Hero
I don't remember, but if you dig back through Gary's "From the Sorcerer's Scroll" columns in 1979 and 1980, you should be able to guesstimate a release date. There's probably some info about this over at the Acaeum, too, although a quick check on the D&DG page didn't say anything useful re: release dates.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases