Star Wars:The Clone Wars...

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
No, it's just been uninteresting.

So far no real secrets have been revealed yet so I'm not really interested in watching it anymore.

I'm waiting and hoping for the live action to be better than this show.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I thought it was the fact that almost every character in this war the series is about except the droids and the series' "original characters" has plot immunity.

Villano

First Post
No, it's just been uninteresting.

Reading other message boards, the most commonly used word this season is "boring".

I've never been a huge fan of the series (for reasons too numerous to mention), but I did watch it. At least I could enjoy the action. This season has just been so dull, I've taken it off my DVR.

IronWolf

blank
IronPup and I enjoyed our first two seasons and then before this season we cut back out satellite package which resulted in us not having the channel anymore. I guess from the sounds of it we aren't missing out on much this year.

Krug

Newshound
It's been all right. Most of the stories are contained within the Star Wars universe but have hardly been intriguing.

Well, I don't even know anything about where or when it airs. . . and I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

As was said, almost all the main characters have plot immunity. You know nothing big is going to happen to Obi Wan, Dooku, Anakin, Grievous ect. that will in any way permanently change them or really make an impact on the war.

You know the war will never end, you've already seen how it ends and it's definitely not kid friendly. Frankly, I find it amusing they are making a kids cartoon out of the exploits of Anakin Skywalker. . .when shortly after the events of the show he becomes a genocidal monster (and even before the events of the show, he wasn't exactly too good).

We know how it eventually has to end, the only main character with no plot immunity is Anakins Padawan, and she's probably going to die.

At least the earlier Clone Wars animated mini-series aired between Ep II and Ep III so there wasn't the "just skip to the finish" feeling because you didn't know how it was going to end.

Remove ads