Pathfinder 1E Living Pathfinder?

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Would anyone be interested in participating in a Pathfinder Living World here on EnWorld? I like the concept of the Living Worlds, but would rather play Pathfinder.

If there is interest do you think we should attempt to get permission to run Living Golorion - I think there is a fairly good chance it would be granted. Or should we engage in a spot of world building, as was done for Living 4th Edition?

If this has been discussed before I would appreciate a link, etc., I did search around a bit but found nothing.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Would anyone be interested in participating in a Pathfinder Living World here on EnWorld? I like the concept of the Living Worlds, but would rather play Pathfinder.

If there is interest do you think we should attempt to get permission to run Living Golorion - I think there is a fairly good chance it would be granted. Or should we engage in a spot of world building, as was done for Living 4th Edition?

If this has been discussed before I would appreciate a link, etc., I did search around a bit but found nothing.

Welcome! We'd love to have you drop in, create a character to play and join in our world creation efforts. The links IronWolf provided should point you in the right direction. We also have a Wiki that we use as a repository for our character sheets, character building information, and world info.

Unfortunately, we've already been told 'no' for using Golarion; it's considered competition for Paizo's Pathfinder Society. So we've been creating our own world and would love for you to contribute. Check out the social group and join or start a discussion.

--GE

Remove ads