PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: remember it is a large weapon, I picture it like Rambo's knife. ;)

"No we should go,"
Leaf says resigned. "At least I should start over. I would like to take a swim but not with all this." He says indicating the coils of rope and the other items he carries or wears.

"I can carry on last thing," he says grabbing the footlocker. "I will see you on the beach."

OOC: I assume Leaf is traveling at max weight allowance, still 20'.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Assuming you all head back to the beach . . .

You make your way back over the treacherous rocks - even worse now with the water lapping around your calves in many places - and to the beach. Leaf deposits his great load wearily and sits down to rest for a moment. The other castaways make their way over to you, their movements still somewhat deliberate but gaining purpose as they see that you're somewhat better equipped to survive your stay on the isle.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa makes her way slowly along the rocky path, watching her footing as she goes. She drops her "loot" when she reaches the beach, but immediately picks up the captain's log and flips through to the last entry.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Lerissa]The final entry in the Captain's Log is somewhat disturbing. In it the Captain writes about changing course and steering for Smuggler's Shiv at Ieana's request. He hopes that the two of them can make a home there on the island, but notes also that the crew are growing more agitated at the Jenivere's new course, and that something "may have to be done about them" if their suspicions grow any worse.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It takes Leaf a few moments to catch his breathe and as he does he unloads all the gear he gathered into a pile. Seeing the other castaways he calls to Jask.

"I believe we found your belongings, Master Jask." he calls out.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis looks up from where he had dropped his share of the gear carried back from the shipwreck. "I didn't see any keys. I do have the ability to conjure a slick, magical grease...perhaps that would aid you in slipping off those manacles?"

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Thinking we should have spoke of this before coming back, Lerissa holds up the keys to the shackles.

"I think we need a little more information from you before we go releasing you though. I am inclined to free you because we are going to need everyone's help here to make figure a way off this island but it would be nice to know you are not going to have us for dinner of something." Lerissa says half-jokingly,

Rhun

First Post
As Lerissa voices her concern, Abraxis gazes intently at the shackled man, calling upon his divine blessings to "see" the man's aura.

OOC: Detect Evil.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases