PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa simply nods at Abraxis' statement. "I think Jask might be more than willing to stay here with some of the others allowing us all to explore a bit more."

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Lerissa simply nods at Abraxis' statement. "I think Jask might be more than willing to stay here with some of the others allowing us all to explore a bit more."

"A good notion, that." Abraxis gazes out on the bay, contemplating. "I say we explore along the coast, around the south side of the bay. That will allow us to find out way back to camp easily."

Rhun

First Post
And here we are.

Attachments

• Smuggler_s_Shiv_1 (1).jpg
    Smuggler_s_Shiv_1 (1).jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 49

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Thanks, Rhun! The map's up on the OP site as well, though you should ignore the scale bar - the island is quite a bit larger than the 4500 feet or so (East-West) that the bar indicates. Your current base camp is at the red "X" on the largish cove midway down the east side of the Shiv. If you'll just let me know a general direction and the maximum time you want to stay out before heading back I'll let you know what you run into. Keep in mind that if you're hunting or foraging along the way that will cut your speed down considerably.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: If you'll just let me know a general direction and the maximum time you want to stay out before heading back I'll let you know what you run into. Keep in mind that if you're hunting or foraging along the way that will cut your speed down considerably.

OOC: Abraxis is proposing we explore along the south side of the bay, and then southward down the island's east coast. I hate to throw out a set amount of time, but certainly we would want to be able to make it back to camp before nightfall. So, say 4-5 hours before we turn back (maybe as much as 6 if we are getting an early start)?

IronWolf

blank
OOC: Abraxis is proposing we explore along the south side of the bay, and then southward down the island's east coast. I hate to throw out a set amount of time, but certainly we would want to be able to make it back to camp before nightfall. So, say 4-5 hours before we turn back (maybe as much as 6 if we are getting an early start)?

OOC: Taron agrees with this plan.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa agrees. "Sounds like a reasonable suggestion to me." She begins loading some of her necessitates in her pack.

Remove ads