PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis shoulders his pack, and starts off, using the haft of his glaive as a walking staff. It seemed easy to become exhausted in the hot, humid climate, and the aasimar would take whatever help he could get. "Come along now," he calls back to the others. "We're burning daylight."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The three of you set off around the cove, moving a bit faster than the usual snail's sprint as this particular beach makes for easier travel than the interior of the island. Soon enough, you've rounded the south end and made your way to the southern point. From here, you can see yet another shipwreck off the coast to the south . . . it's becoming plain that this island has been the death of many such sailors of the inner sea.

[sblock=OOC]It's about noon, so I'll need you to make your first Fortitude Save (vs. Very Hot Conditions) of the day. DC 15.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa moves with the group but has a tough time keeping her mind here. Her thoughts keep wandering back to the others. I wonder how are things going. Jask is trying to keep them in line I'm sure, I just hope they are OK.

OOC - It was bound to happen, both the other rolls were too good.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Taron and Abraxis are moving easily as the heat and humidity climb. Perhaps because of her role in last nights excitement, or possibly because her uncharacteristic worry over the welfare of the other castaways is causing her to doubt the integrity of her self imposed emotional shields, Lerissa seems to have rested poorly and is struggling with the oppressive conditions.

[sblock=Mike]Lerissa suffers four points of non-lethal damage, and gains the Fatigued condition.

Yep, the Environmental Hazards here are just as much a force to be reckoned with as the monsters . . . and yet somehow you guys have managed to avoid pretty much everything so far.[/sblock]

You can make out little of the wrecked ship from here. It was plainly a victim of the same unpredictable currents and fearsome shoals that have claimed so many others around this cursed place and is well and truly scuttled. You'll have to make your way out to it in order to see any more.

OOC: Out to the ship, or exploring further along the coast?

IronWolf

blank
"Are you okay Lerissa? This sun will wear one down like nothing. Even laying in my hole on the beach for weeks found the sun very draining." Taron asks. "Are you well enough to carry on?

"If you are, I think checking out the ship would be worthwhile. If nothing else it may have some supplies for us or even maps or clues for a way off this treacherous island." Taron continues.

Rhun

First Post
"I too believe checking the ship could be worthwhile," says Abraxis. "If Lerissa is well enough to proceed, that is. Taron, is there anything you can do to help? Sadly, my knowledge of the healing arts is not what I would like it to be."

IronWolf

blank
"Sadly I do not have the means beyond providing some fresh water. But it seems only rest will help Lerissa recover her energy at this point." Taron replies.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases