PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Mowgli, you said it was about noon, but can you tell us when we set out? i.e., how long have we been exploring?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: You've been out about two hours. You haven't covered the ground you could have if you were simply headed for a destination, but you've been exploring and scouting as well.

How 'bout some survival checks to see if you can scrape together a raft - either by salvaging one or by cutting the wood and lashing it together.

mleibrock

First Post
OOC - Added survival check to my previous post since it fits there best. It was not a success, in fact it must be the fatigued condition but she can't figure out a way to use any of what they've found.

Rhun

First Post
"Are we sure we want to chance a hastily thrown together raft to this sea?" asks Abraxis. He eyes the crashing waves, and the clouds slowly moving in. "If it breaks apart, we could all well drown."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In spite of the city girl's attempts to help, Taron manages to put together a raft that looks like it might get you out to the shipwreck.

[sblock=OOC]The raft likely won't allow you to actually ride it all the way out - even supposing you took the time to carve paddles. But it will give you something to hold on to and will grant a +10 equipment bonus to your swim checks. Let me know whether or not you wish to proceed - IC posting of your action in moving to the water and/or following the lead of the first person to move to the water will work well - and I'll take care of the checks, then make a descriptive IC post of the results.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis raises an eyebrow at Taron's handiwork, and then frowns at the rough waves crashing into the shore. "I don't mean to be a naysayer, but I don't know about this..."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]It's about 150 feet to the ship, so it'll take 10 successful checks to get there.

This combination of surf, currents and rocks counts as a "distraction or threat," so taking 10 is not possible.[/sblock]

Remove ads