PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa will take the lead and continue along the coast in a southerly direction.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Gotcha. Caroline's got ball games three nights this week and gymnastics one night, and I've got to be at work by 6 every morning this week so it may be a slow posting week for me . . . I'll try to put together a post to let you know what you've run across tomorrow, though.

mleibrock

First Post
OOC: Gotcha. Caroline's got ball games three nights this week and gymnastics one night, and I've got to be at work by 6 every morning this week so it may be a slow posting week for me . . . I'll try to put together a post to let you know what you've run across tomorrow, though.

No worries Mike, I am in no hurry. Hope you have a great week and I'm looking forward to some time in Jonesboro in a few weeks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The rain's pouring down in sheets, pounding into the sand, the surf and your sunburned flesh with a noise like thunder as you continue your exploration. You trudge wearily along the rocky coast, weaving a line between the shore and the trees and doing your best to make note of anything that might lead to your escape from this island. After about another three-quarters of an hour of this labor, you're approaching the treeline when the feeling you're being watched begins to steal into Abraxis' consciousness.

Rhun

First Post
"I can't say for sure," says Abraxis to his companions, "but I have the distinct feeling that we are being watched."

IronWolf

blank
Taron stops walking as Abraxis announces the feeling of being watched. With the thunder and rain falling, Taron lets a hand rest on the hilt of his weapon as he scan the near treeline to see if he can make anything out. He also looks about the immediate area for anything that affords some cover should the need arise.

"Can you tell where we are being watched from? Is it the treeline? Best make ready in either case."

[sblock=OOC]

Perception check, I have not calculated any minuses due to weather.

Perception -- 1d20+7=17

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases