PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
ThruneFangCannibal.png

The wily Taron takes the savage in the back, slipping the tip of his rapier between the ribs; a trickle of dark red blood drips from the puncture.

GM: Top of Round 03, and Lerissa.

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF    HP      Condition[/u]
Lerissa            15/11/14    10/18   Fatigued
TFC 01             11/10/09    19/19   Shaken (02)
Abraxis            16/12/14    18/18   
TFC 02             11/10/09    14/19   
Taron              14/12/12    08/15

BeachMap04.jpg

[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Pleased to see Taron knows a little about positioning in combat, Lerissa attempts to take take advantage of her flanking comrade's position by attacking the savage at M-7. Her scimitar manages to finds it's mark but from her crouching position, she manages only an upward swipe rather than a lunge and the savage is able to avoid most of her blade's steel.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
ThruneFangCannibal.png

The flanked barbarian roars in pain as both Taron and Lerissa strike telling blows, but he's not nearly out of the fight. Meanwhile, the other savage is still giving Lerissa wide berth . . . he follows Abraxis toward the water, flailing his scimitar ineffectively.

GM: Abraxis!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
TFC 01             11/10/09    19/19   Shaken
TFC 02             11/10/09    11/19   

BeachMap05.jpg

[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis continues to cautiously move back from the savage, bringing his glaive to bear. The aasimar's weapon cuts across, the wicked blade slashing a bloody gash across the enemy's chest.

OOC: 5' step to L04, glaive +3

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
ThruneFangCannibal.png

The savage caught between Taron and Lerissa shifts around, going "back to back" with his ally. His scimitar gets inside her parry, but is stopped by the stiff leather of her cuirass.

GM: Taron!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
TFC 01             11/10/09    08/19   Shaken
TFC 02             11/10/09    11/19   

BeachMap06.jpg

[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Taron watches as the savage makes a move to shore up his defenses. Seeing it as a classic, text book move, Taron again circles through the sand in a very learned manner and works to weaken the savage's defenses by falling opposite of Lerissa once again, hoping the other savage is too engaged with Abraxis to pay him much mind. Drawing close, Taron again works to bring his blade in on the savage and manages slip the tip of rapier in under the savage's defenses scoring what seems to be a mortal wound.

[sblock=OOC]

Taron moves to O/7 and then to N/6 to attack savage at M/6.

Flanking Attack, Possible Crit -- 1d20+2=22
Crit Confirmed -- 1d20+2=17
Damage -- 3d6=12

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Round 04 (Top)

ThruneFangCannibal.png

Taron's deft thrust drops the savage to the sands.

GM: Lerissa is up!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
TFC 01             11/10/09    08/19   
[s]TFC 02             11/10/09    --/--   [/s]

BeachMap07.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Seeing Taron deftly drop the foe that the two of them had position on, Lerissa will move to M5 and make eye contact with the savage. As her eyes meet his, she will squint her eyes till there is only a green glow and she will allow her skin to turn a bright red color. She almost looks like she is going to catch fire at any second. She raises her scimitar and...(crit deck card goes here).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Mike, as I read it, I will get the +2 for fighting defensively but not take the -4 on this check since it is not an attack. Do you agree? Kinda sneaky I know but it should be legal.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]It's creative, and I hate to be a nay-sayer but I don't think it's gonna work. Fighting Defensively is a standard action that incorporates an attack. Using Intimidate to demoralize an opponent is also a standard action, so it can't be combined with FD.

However, as a consolation I'll allow you to use the natural 20 as an attack roll rather than as the intimidate check if you wish. You'll just need to confirm the crit and roll regular damage - remember I use the Crit Deck rather than multiplying damage.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases