PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make your way back through the rain to your base camp, where you find all is in order. Jask has taken the camp under his fatherly wing, and has even Sasha and the charmingly odious Gelik sullenly doing their part. Currently they're all huddled under the makeshift shelters, doing their best to avoid the blowing rain.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"I see you all have camp looking well. Nicely done...all of you. Let's say tomorrow we work on fashioning a more camp worthy rain shelter."

Already soaked with blood and rain, Lerissa will refrain from crowding the others under the canopy and instead will simply lay down on her back, enjoy the feeling of the rain on her face because it means she is still alive and she will silently give thanks to Sarenrae.

Rhun

First Post
"The rain is better than the oppressive heat," says Abraxis, moving to take a seat under some shelter. "We'll need to make sure to be extra vigilant on our watches...we don't want to be surprised by anymore savages."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC] Nice! In that case I'll have her react. You know she hates you, right? LOL! [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]But don't start feeling special . . . Lerissa hates everyone ;)[/sblock]

The rains last longer than usual today, pounding into the trees and sand until well after dark where they typically blow over by mid-afternoon. Between this and the gentle off-shore breeze the night is very comfortable; your fourth night on the island is by far your most comfortable. Everyone sleeps well, with no troublesome dreams, and wakes refreshed.

[sblock=OOC]With the long lags I've had I've lost track of how many nights you've been here and didn't want to go back and count, but four is close enough for gov'ment work :)[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]But don't start feeling special . . . Lerissa hates everyone ;)[/sblock]

The rains last longer than usual today, pounding into the trees and sand until well after dark where they typically blow over by mid-afternoon. Between this and the gentle off-shore breeze the night is very comfortable; your fourth night on the island is by far your most comfortable. Everyone sleeps well, with no troublesome dreams, and wakes refreshed.

[sblock=OOC]With the long lags I've had I've lost track of how many nights you've been here and didn't want to go back and count, but four is close enough for gov'ment work :)[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Has Lerissa left the fatigued condition with the night? [/sblock]

Remove ads