PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I also agree that we should be foraging as we go. I guess we should do the aid another thing to help whomever has the best chance of succeeding.

I realize we should be actively trying to escape this island as quickly as possible but obviously food and water take priority over all else.

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Cool. I'll figure out the way to get you the best odds of gathering the most food and take care of the rolls during the day, and just work the results into my descriptive post for the day. I'll also keep the total surplus on the "Current Tasks" page in OP (Linked below).

Carry on, gentlemen![/sblock]

[sblock='Quick Glance' OP Links]
Wiki Front Page
"Encounters" Key
Current Tasks (Link to Castaway Interactions is on this page)
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis accepts a piece of fruit from Taron with a wan smile. "I guess we'll have to forage as we move from now on. It will slow us, but we can't go far without food and water."

IronWolf

blank
"Yes, it will be important to keep our food stores up." Taron agrees. "Our speediness would not last long without nourishment."

Taron goes on to suggest setting watches for the evening as he shuffles about the makeshift camp making sure things are in order before darkness sets upon the camp.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"I'll take first watch with Sasha." As she speaks the Tiefling looks to the other woman to gauge her reaction.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
"Guess that leaves me with the middle watch then." Taron replies. He moves towards an area he has picked out for sleeping, brushes some twigs aside as he makes himself a place to sleep. "Just wake me Abraxis when it is my turn."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sasha casts a quick glance at her bedroll, then shifts her eyes warily to Jask and Aerys. A resigned look settles on her face and she nods briefly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases