PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

[sblock=OOC]Nice Catch Mikey, I didn't even think about how that might have sounded to her.[/sblock]

Lerissa catches the woman's meaning and softens her normally harsh demeanor a bit. "I'm sorry Sasha, I didn't mean for it to sound like I am singling you out. Everyone is going to do a watch tonight with a partner. But if you'd rather spend your time with the beautiful (spoken a bit sarcastically) Abraxis, we can arrange that."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sasha straightens and, with a last longing look at her bedroll, says, "Nah, might as well get it over with. I think I can stay awake long enough to finish a watch."

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok

Once camp is set up, Lerissa will give Sasha her share of any rations they have this evening saying, "You need your strength, I'm OK right now."

[sblock=OOC] Let us know when it's dark and time to do first watch, [/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Ready when you guys are - just let me know any special actions you're taking either prior to settling in or during your watches, and I'll move it forward.

mleibrock

First Post
OOC: Ready when you guys are - just let me know any special actions you're taking either prior to settling in or during your watches, and I'll move it forward.

Lerissa will of course concentrate during her watch but she will also again try and bring Sasha around to being a bit more cooperative. She will try and direct the conversation toward things she thinks Sasha may have an interest in.

Darn, she is so the wrong person to attempt these checks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Though her efforts are not rebuffed, and the offer of rations is appreciated, something in the red-head's demeanor tells the gruff Inquisitor that this is not the night to bring Sasha 'round. Perhaps she's got too much to process from the past few days events, or perhaps she's lost in memories from days before the Jenivere. For whatever reason, Lerissa's efforts are lost on her this night.

The night passes without attack, though not without incident. During Taron's watch the regular night sounds of jungle animals and surf are momentarily silenced, and the sounds of flapping wings come clearly to his ears. From the rhythm and the volume of the sounds, Taron is able to deduce that whatever flies overhead is very large - much larger than any flying creature indigenous to this island would be.

Last edited:

Remove ads