Monster vault: I has it

Dr_Ruminahui

First Post
Are there any new elementals in it?

Additionally, are there any monsters that are entirely new and not a adaptation/improvement/expansion of an existing MM monster or monster concept? By that I mean, I'm not askign what new orks or beholders or whatevers there are, but monsters that we simply haven't seen in the 4th ed. MMs yet.

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
Table of contents would rock, but for a short answer what dragons are in there?

Table of Contents (abbreviated)
MONSTERS A-Z starts on page 4
Appendix: Animals on page 296
Glossary on 305
Monsters by Level 313

Page 64: DRAGON

Fledgling White Dragon
Young White
Young Black
Young Green
Young Blue
Young Red
Deathbringer Dracolich
Elder White
Elder Black
Elder Green
Elder Blue
Elder Red
Dracolich Doomlord

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
Are there any new elementals in it?

Additionally, are there any monsters that are entirely new and not a adaptation/improvement/expansion of an existing MM monster or monster concept? By that I mean, I'm not askign what new orks or beholders or whatevers there are, but monsters that we simply haven't seen in the 4th ed. MMs yet.

ELEMENTALS: Lesser Air, Lesser Earth, Lesser Fire, Lesser Water.

There are 63 monster listings in the Table of Contents (obviously, each has several types or subtypes). There are no entries that we haven't covered before, as far as I can see. It's pretty much the usual suspects.

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
Spill them beans about the adventures. Counters, I got enough. :)

Yeah, the "tokens" are pretty much useless to you and me. I prefer the Claudio Pozas art.

The adventure is for 4th-level, called Cairn of the Winter King by Matthew Sernett.

10 encounters, 32 pages (including covers, map on the back). I'll let you know more when I give it a read-through.

- JB

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases