The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

renau1g

First Post
Maybe he's a ghost...

/WhoAreYouGoingToCall

-Posted via mobile device.

Spooky! Anyways, here's an update:

Quick note, I'm back now from a very busy period, well I'll still be very busy for a few weeks (corporate tax season). We got a very large new client that needed me to stay onsite for the last 10 days or so, so I haven't been able to get online in a bit (plus we had a big party at my new house on Sunday this past week, so I had to spend Friday/Saturday getting things ready). Anyways, should be back to more regular posting, and then once June is done, much better. THank you to my players/DM's for patience.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Guess where I got to go last night? The Emergency Room. A buddy of mine sat by while a surgeon cut and stabbed at an abcess. So much fun. meh.

Rhun

First Post
Well, I was looking for a Chevy volt or the Nissan equivalent and a solar recharge station is all.

Actually, I'd stay away from the electric cars...their initial price is so much higher than the gas-powered equivalent that they usually take many, many years to make up the price difference.

renau1g

First Post
And electricity prices have been soaring (oh, wait, maybe that's just here in Ontario with the government subsidizing "green energy" with taxpayer's billions..... :rant:). Probably some infrastructure issues as well, the charging takes a while and charging stations are pretty minimal (if at all).

Rhun

First Post
And electricity prices have been soaring (oh, wait, maybe that's just here in Ontario with the government subsidizing "green energy" with taxpayer's billions..... :rant:). Probably some infrastructure issues as well, the charging takes a while and charging stations are pretty minimal (if at all).

Not just Ontario, my friend. The same thing is going on here in the States.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases