The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ahhhh. morning. A fresh mind of more slacking. But Invatory is over and back to work to night.

renau1g

First Post
I be here to slack and I want to know - How was the "Walking Dead" debt [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] ??

HM

_

Better than anything Romero's put out in the last 10 years!

The make-up was awesome, the acting pretty good, and it strayed enough from the comic to be interesting, but not far enough to not be true to the source material. I was bummed to learn it's first season is only 6 episodes, but considering it was the biggest debut of any cable series this year (on any network) it hopefully will be picked up for season 2. Heck, it was a better debut then Mad Men (which everyone loves for some reason?). Good for AMC, suck on that HBO!

Insight

Adventurer
Better than anything Romero's put out in the last 10 years!

The make-up was awesome, the acting pretty good, and it strayed enough from the comic to be interesting, but not far enough to not be true to the source material. I was bummed to learn it's first season is only 6 episodes, but considering it was the biggest debut of any cable series this year (on any network) it hopefully will be picked up for season 2. Heck, it was a better debut then Mad Men (which everyone loves for some reason?). Good for AMC, suck on that HBO!

Unless there is a huge dropoff for the second episode, I would imagine a season two order would be happening.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glad to hear renau1g from what I was told by another fan...

A) it was originaly going to be a mini series

and

B) there is some contest somewhere where you can win a chance to be a zombie on the show for season 2 (already shooting I believe)

Just rumors I heard here and there.

HM

_

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases