The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jackslate 45, just for the record, we do talk about d and d here, on the rare occasion and sometimes have a mock edition war. but politics are off limits, and all conversation must still be civil and clean In accordance with the en world bylaws.

Talking about comedians who discuss politics on the other hand, is allowed. on this thread, if you talk about d and d you may actually get ridicule, but ignore it and ask your question. and watch out if you see any pics or videos as they have been known to cause side splitting myrth.

In other words, this is the ultimate out of character discussion thread, but no so out of character that it will end up in the off topic forem (and be merged with the hive).

This data transmission was sent via cybernetic implant.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh they watch us, they watch us make fools of ourselves and sit back and laugh.

Hey renau1g I see your status but shouldn't you be happy that the T-Season is over?

HM

renau1g

First Post
Canada last until April 30th, plus I deal a lot with corporate taxes which are due 6 months after their year en, which is typically December 31 so due June 30th.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, whisky drinkers. I know Seagram's 7 and 7-up are good together, how would Wild Turkey's American Honey and 7-up work?

Rhun

First Post
Ok, whisky drinkers. I know Seagram's 7 and 7-up are good together, how would Wild Turkey's American Honey and 7-up work?

Sounds like it would be a decent combination. But I've never actually tried the American Honey. I've never been a big fan of Wild Turkey.

Scott DeWar

its reasonably smooth, not like a single malt scotch, of course. it makes a good boiler maker. Herre , let me show you .. .. .. ..

*glug-slurp* Shee? thish shi-hic-tuff ain't bad.

Scott DeWar

They actually were giving out samples of half jigger size samples at the hyvee liquer dept. The sample giver was a *wow!!* haute'. she got my attention.

Scott DeWar

to all the imbibers of liquid refreshment, I am trying a drink that is slightly diffferent.

Wild Turkey american honey with diet 7-up. Any suggestions? i h ave time to try once or twice and then I must get to sleep.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases