The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update:

9XP till I can give one to Relique du Madde again (I guess you will get the tenth one for this 24 hr period, ;))

I am now 21 post away from 6k and posting 1,000times in 2 months. I have 18 hours left but have to go now and work for about 10 of those.

I'll make it. :p

HM
_

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thats only because I spent my first two years lurking after spinding 6 years prior to that lurking without an account. Oh and I hardly post in or visit the General forums. :p

Unfortunately, I don't think I can give anyone here some Xp for some time..

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
at your post count per day, HM, You better catch me. If I had umpteen games io was dming I would habve the same outlandish ppd as you! :-D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm sorry Scott I can't help it. There are alot of grand adventures out there and I wish to DM them all.

Question: Why are you not a player in one of my games?? HUH?? WHY??

Yeah renau1g I think that they wanted to make a tool you could use to make your own tiles. It seems alot of online map making tools are really only for use with a home game and not for pbp. Even Map Tools is more for gaming live online the way they allow each player to add to the map and all.

Still looking to be a better map maker so maybe Scott will join one of my games. :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I found that out as I am playing around with it now. I have a great road made LOL, wonder why they didn't do alot of dungeon tiles to add?

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases