The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Tappa talk needs multiquote...

so, what i s the weekend pland for every one?

Not sure. Gf and I saw megamind last night so its doubtful if we will do anything this weekend. If anything tonight I will continue working throught Sims Learning Android in 24 Hours... hopefully I'll finish hours 5 through 7 before I pass out.

Leif

Adventurer
And I would over eat me some Barbecue too. Leif. ;)
I kept dumping copious amounts of barbecue sauce on my pile of meat and on my beans, too. Never tried dowsing beans with it before, but I'll definitely do so in the future! My dinner companion was trying to construct a sandwich, so I gave her my Texas Toast so she'd have both halves of a "bun". I was too busy shoveling meat into my mouth to be able to worry about something as trivial as bread, anyway.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At holy man:
Bob Evens is one of my favoite haunts here in Columbia Mo

At Leif: BBQ requires that you over eat. Do you see sticky pig BBQ sauase in Arkansas?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I can't find the phine transforemers scene but this was pretty cool especially Optimus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltUWawTBZc&feature=related]YouTube - Transformers 3; driving in downtown Detroit[/ame]

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh WOW is that even part of the movie??? It looks like Bumblebee was coming in to join the convoy and Cliffjumper was behind him.

I saw one of the Autobot "wreckers" blasting through let me see if I can find it again.

HM

_

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases