The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Velmont

First Post
You didn't mention what is on your treat list.

For me at the top it is....

wp27cc0c0b.jpg

mmmm can' get enough.

HM

Burk! I really don't like Reese. Give me some Sucre à la crème à l'érable (Another thing I don't know how to translate. It's simply maple sugar, cream and butter... you can use other type of sugar, but maple sugar is better.)

rec2470.123254.sucre-a-la-creme320x240.jpg

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It is a well known fact that Reeses pieces and Reeses Peanut Butter Snacks were invented as a result of a time traveler named Reese being blown up in a chocolate factory by a killer android who was sent back in time to assassinate Willy Wonka.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Burk! I really don't like Reese. Give me some Sucre à la crème à l'érable (Another thing I don't know how to translate. It's simply maple sugar, cream and butter... you can use other type of sugar, but maple sugar is better.)

rec2470.123254.sucre-a-la-creme320x240.jpg

Looks like fudge, Velmont.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Can't wait this weeks movie feels old school to me. Hope it has a good twist.

like the X-Men first class twist/not really just weird cast member.

- You know of what I speak.

This weeks movie...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRQQCKS7go"]YouTube - ‪Super 8 Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)‬‏[/ame]

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Sorry about the delay, my computer died, because my grandpa got me an old crappy one and now I have another old one but not as bad as the old one and I'm going to get dual monitors for the inconvinience, oh and its summer, so that's cool

In terms of food, kit kat bars are what I eat most of the time for tasty stuff, but I'll eat just about anything in one of my 5 meals each day, not including snacks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases