The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, lots of things happened really fast. I mentioned the round one intyervies. i was told the plant tour intervies would be next and would be next week. it wasn't It was later that after noon.

well, i was told that would call for me later to do the orintation at GSN staffing and it would be monday at the earliest. It wasn't. gsn orintation will be Friday and I start on monday!!!

i will be training on monday during day shift hours. This will last 2 weeks, then back to 2nd shift!

WOW What a day! I turned in my badge at the Schnieder plant and can now have an un-stressed holiday for the first time in a couple of decades!!!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Hey Happy Turkey Day to all and...

CONGRATS Scott

that's as big as it gets, :p

I am off to see Harry Potter with the family(my two brothers, both my sisters and all their 8 kids + my two) then turkey and the trimmings at Mums.

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Well, DeWar, my oldest love-hate buddy, I'm very happy for you! You deserve to be stress-free for awhile. Enjoy!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok here is what is on my table:

Turkey, whole, roasted.

Turkey neck broth for potatoes

mashed potatoes with garlic, cheese, rosemary, butter and the above broth dribbled over it.

stuffin, cheese cake, King's hawian sweet bread, coffee and to settles the stomach afterwards: Diet 7-up!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases