The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I should also add national donut day was last week in America... and I totally missed out from getting Krispy Kreme donuts because I didn't feel like driving 30 minutes in traffic and every other donut chain close by sucks.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No crummy donut chain here in H-Town. We have are own home grown made from scratch and can be eaten hot out of the glaze. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Krumpe's is a family owned and run establishment that operates out of their converted garage right in Donut Alley.

krunkies.jpg

They open about 9 at night and start serving hot fresh donuts to everyone. The extra they take to local 7-elvens and other stores.

Can't beat Mom and Pop places for some good eating.

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
That business would never happen here any more for two major reasons:
1) it would be a local owned and not some big business national chain
2) it was started in a garage and not in a clean triple approved by the city at $500 bucks a permit restaurant.

Velmont

First Post
Only when made with real Maple Syrup- not the cheap imitation stuff you get here in the lower 48.

We are exporting Maple syrup, here. The Maple donut like the one in Holyma image are good... but when you can find some in a Cabane à sucre (Sugar shack????? I really don`t know the english word for that, anyway, it is a restaurant build near a Maple forest where you produce the Maple Syrup and sell traditionnal meal with a lot of fresh maple syrup), now you are bound to gain weight and to have a sugar rush!!!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wow, just reading that makes me need to take a shot of insulin.

The Google translator says it is sugar shack, but take that with a grain of salt.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases