The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Leif

Adventurer
Of course you DO realize, don't you DeWar, that in India and Sumatra, when the natives realize that they are working on coffee for export to the US, they shovel in generous helpings of yak turds as "spice" for the coffee.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Of course you DO realize, don't you DeWar, that in India and Sumatra, when the natives realize that they are working on coffee for export to the US, they shovel in generous helpings of yak turds as "spice" for the coffee.

relique-du-madde-albums-random-insanity-picture1218-its-not-coffee-its.jpg

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

that is so wrong to insult my coffee that way. May the coffee police arrest you and send you to a prison for extreme rendition for 're-education'

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
that is so wrong to insult my coffee that way. May the coffee police arrest you and send you to a prison for extreme rendition for 're-education'

OK Big Brother Scott lets suppress those that bring fun to the world because your afraid they might be telling the truth.

(cue X-Files music) "The truth is out there."

HM (who is smoking near a street lamp as he types this)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer . . .

I say just stab them. Solves the whole "enemy" problem pretty well.

And if you stab your friends, you find out who is a true friend and who isn't by two factors. 1: Whoever is still alive; 2: Whoever doesn't call the police.
There is nothing to see above. :angel:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
And if you stab your friends, you find out who is a true friend and who isn't by two factors. 1: Whoever is still alive; 2: Whoever doesn't call the police.
There is nothing to see above. :angel:

there is nothing to see here. these are not the droids you are looking for.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases