The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm not a "DC" guy, so my interest in DCA is very low. Like many others, I think, I'm waiting for the official M&M 3 to be released before even considering switching.

And while I'm a DC guy, I hope the official M&M 3 will include changes and errata to problems that were discovered after DCA's release.

BTW, anyone knowing a compiled errata for DCA?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Before mechanics (make cool character concept and background)

That's half the work done right there.

Did you re-checked the errata HM?

I tend to use alot less books than everyone else when I make characters so I tend not to need errata. But if I do someone else let's me know. I think it has happened once.

---

About the IC card idea:

Each time someone draws a card, this specific card becomes unavailable. So you would have to re-do the list after each draw :(

Then your players will have to trust you as you draw from home. ;)

HM

_

renau1g

First Post
Keeping up with the random nature of the thread:

Here's a pic of my boys... well I removed their faces, too many weirdos around. Anyways, as you can see they managed to get a hold of my D&D minis (luckily only the Large/Huge minis) and are now in love with them. For reference they're 2 1/2 years old.

Featured in the pic. Huge Fiendish Monstrous Spider, Purple Worm, Mountain Troll, and Huge Carrion Crawler. Not shown (at the floor of their wagon) a pair of Huge Fire Elementals. I figure in a year and a half or maybe 2 years I'll introduce them to things. They've also watched LOTR having found that in our DVD collection. They also really enjoy it.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 356

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
did you see me in my halloween costume? Holy man made the claim that it was natural look and the rest of the year I simply hid the 'added' features. It was in Fray one. You can see it on my FB page too.

any way, time to get ready for work. :-b.....pffft. work canceled.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Green Ronin is evil... they now going through artwork for MM3 and they haven't leaked any images.

This of course means they are going to do layout sometime very soon.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
HM have you ever been to harpers ferry? (lets see if he img tags work EDIT: they don't seem to :( )
picc21299.php

this is from the mountain I was on, I think the potomac is to the right and the shenandoah to the left, with John Brown's fort (The old Engine house) be the left train bridge's left branch, it was actually moved from elsewhere in the town and put there, as the third move (I think) it had made.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases