The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Rhun

First Post
Google is hooking Kansas up with Gigabyte per second internet connection!??!!? Damn you California for your business unfriendly business environment! We need to be able to access all those wifis*

* Yes, I realize that 1g bit rate only applies to cable connections, but still.

Not to pimp my job or anything...but if you want to pay for it, I can probably get you a gigabyte connection installed pretty much anywhere in the United States. Or at least, one of my carriers probably can.

Rhun

First Post
The funny thing is that Rift put a disclaimer that the game has zero to do with the Rifts RPG. Despite claims from a friend of mine that it does. I've been playing the game for several weeks and I have yet to see the first similarity.

It was just a misunderstanding from what somebody had said, and what my ears actually heard. :)

jackslate45

First Post
Last night at the bar, a friend of mine was asking how he would run a Resident Evil game. With my very small knowledge of ALL the game systems (only had experience in 3.5, pathfinder, 4th ed, and Call of Cthulu,) I thought I ask here.

Also, my DM in my IRL rolled 19 confirmed crits during our pathfinder game. No one died.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
it's mainly the first one, with the village that I'm worried about, we don't seem to get along well, and I doubt we'll get along with the villagers, assuming we even stay long enough to get a chance to get to know the villagers, we'll see, it'll probably work out OK

Rhun

First Post
Last night at the bar, a friend of mine was asking how he would run a Resident Evil game. With my very small knowledge of ALL the game systems (only had experience in 3.5, pathfinder, 4th ed, and Call of Cthulu,) I thought I ask here.

Also, my DM in my IRL rolled 19 confirmed crits during our pathfinder game. No one died.

d20 Modern seems capable of supporting such a game.

Walking Dad

First Post
d20 Modern seems capable of supporting such a game.
Yes, but the critters may be a bit difficult to make. Zombies immune to crits also makes the favorite headshot tactic from the game impossible.
BTW, the latest AFMBE core book had also d20 modern conversion rules.
If you go d20 modern, their is also the Blood & Brains sourcebook.

Remove ads