The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Your Welcome Rhun...

In other news I am upset about the NCAA championship game. I thought I was watching a high school game there for a minute. :-S

HM

Insight

Adventurer
Didn't you just start a D&D game? :eek: :lol:

I mean IRL. On EN World, I can control the pace of the game a lot better than in my face to face games and it seems less like burnout. Don't get me wrong - I would like some other offerings here, but they seem rather rare.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Someday I'll get the GURPS main rulebook, then I might play a gurps WWII game here, assuming people would tolerate my non-knowledge of the rules.

Also this is a ways off, as I'm not sure when I'm going to get the rules for it, I have the WWII rules, not the main ones.

Rhun

First Post
I mean IRL. On EN World, I can control the pace of the game a lot better than in my face to face games and it seems less like burnout. Don't get me wrong - I would like some other offerings here, but they seem rather rare.

The trouble here is if you play anything other than D&D it is often hard to get enough players interested.

renau1g

First Post
Your Welcome Rhun...

In other news I am upset about the NCAA championship game. I thought I was watching a high school game there for a minute. :-S

HM

I think high school's shoot better than 20% from the floor... at least US ones. CDN ones are lucky to hit the teens ;)

Remove ads