The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nope just this gets good around 2:17 ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MqGHJSZ3rk]YouTube - Transformers 3 Filming-- Explosions, Jumpers and Movie Stars in Downtown Chicago[/ame]

HM

_

renau1g

First Post
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] - thanks for the xp, I'm now an Umber Hulk! Watch out for my gaze... now I have little to fear from sunlight as well and no stupid Emo vampire comparisons.

Dragonwriter

First Post
so, what i s the weekend pland for every one?

Let's see...

Today, I'm off to stab and get stabbed.

Tomorrow, I'm helping a friend pull out old inventory from his small business so he can sell it off and get rid of his business license.

Renau1g: Do you really think anyone will be susceptible to the ole Gaze-O'-Madness? I thought all gamers were at least partially crazy (I know I am, and then some ;) ).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Holyman, to answer your question: Yes, yes it does; but unlike some iPhones it doesn't transform into a brick when updated.

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] - thanks for the xp, I'm now an Umber Hulk! Watch out for my gaze... now I have little to fear from sunlight as well and no stupid Emo vampire comparisons.

Relique: that is too funny!

Renag1: I am still a bugbear, but that means I am a sneaky b4$t4rd when in the woods. Elves, fear the bugbear!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Oh WOW is that even part of the movie??? It looks like Bumblebee was coming in to join the convoy and Cliffjumper was behind him.

_

Nope. A DC police officer who wasn't told about the filming drove onto the set when he was responding to a call and well... so long bumblebee.

Seeing bumblebee get taken out like a mook makes me wonder why the first movie didn't end under an hour. ;D

Leif

Adventurer
has any one been to gnome stew blog sight? there are three gnomes in a big pot of stew. it is over here

what do you think of the cool pic leif?
Yeah, I've been there before. They've got some pretty cool stuff there. But, really, the Gnomes in the stew are so .... cannibalistic! Makes me shudder, brrrrrr!! :erm:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was thinking that given that you are a lawyer and lawyers are quite natorious for being canibalistic when in a court room feeding frenzy, it was quite . . fitting.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm more of a transactional lawyer than a litigation lawyer. I haven't spent any appreciable amount of time in an actual courtroom for oh, say, almost seven years now. So, at this point my litigating skills are in full-on atrophy (barring what tips I've picked up from watching 'Law and Order') and I think it's safe to say that I'd likely be the poor old, crippled shark serving as the 'pivot shark' of that circle jerk and being torn to shreds.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases