The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Congrats WD Here's hoping I need not face that monster in Hall of the Dwarven Lords. :p

Hey Scott - I had something I waned to tell you about your LPF character (the fire wizard) but don;t think I can do it here as that would make it "on topic" LOL.

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
HM: Why do you think you cannot discuss it here?
This is a thread for a wandering subjet, so it is on topic for being off topic. If that makes any sense.

Rhun

First Post
So Dewar, did I tell you that for my birthday my girl got me a couple bottles of Scotch? Macallan 18, and Balvanie 21. I didn't ask how much she spent between the two...but I know it had to have been several hundred dollars. The only problem? I'm afraid to drink Scotch that is that expensive! :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well Rhun you should go and buy the cheapest you can find and then compare the hang-overs. (see if the expensive stuff is truly worth it, :p)

Scott this thread is in Talking the Talk where discussion about things going on in games should be done. But The Fray shouldn't get into a bunch of rules and such this is like a lounge away from all that. I will post up in the LPF OOC. :D

HM

Rhun

First Post
Well Rhun you should go and buy the cheapest you can find and then compare the hang-overs. (see if the expensive stuff is truly worth it, :p)

To get me to the point where I develop a hangover would require large volumes of scotch...so I'm not sure I'm ready to do that test using bottles that cost $150+ each. I'll happily try it with the cheap bottles though.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OK, Rhune. Here is what you do. Deliver the bottles to me and I will give my opinion on them once a night so you won't feel bad about drinking them. I will do this just for you as a year long birthday present. How do you like that as an idea?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Holy man, here in the lounge is the best place to discuss rules!!

No! No no no! Keep your rules discussions out of our all-around laziness! :rant:

The only rules discussions in this thread are for Edition War purposes. ;)
And it's pretty obvious you weren't talking about starting up any Edition Warring, so get your peace-mongering little rules discussion out of here. :lol:

Rhun

First Post
OK, Rhune. Here is what you do. Deliver the bottles to me and I will give my opinion on them once a night so you won't feel bad about drinking them. I will do this just for you as a year long birthday present. How do you like that as an idea?

It is a tempting offer. And if you lived closer, I might take you up on that. ;)

Remove ads