The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I do not have the adventurer's armory. i might be aboe to get access to it in the very near future. I will definately look into this information. for this is worthey informaition born to be part of [EDITION WARS START] MOST EXCELLENT AND ULTAMATELY SUPERIOR RPG SYSTEM THAT IS PATHFINDER!! [/EDITION WARS STOP]

Dragon writer, will that work for the edition wars requim?

This is a test: [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] is a communist kanukski!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well if these rules don't help to make Pathfinder the best ever I don't know what will.

Add alchemist fire to the material component of a casting of Burning Hands and one target that fails his Reflex save (your choice) catches on fire as if struck by alchemist fire.

For Fireball it is one target per caster level.

And flask of acid to a an Acid Arrow spell and gain +1 round duration. Add to Grease and gain 1pt acid damage/round a creature is in the spell.

Add tanglefoot bag to a Web spell and increase the DC for breaking free.

Very cool stuff.

HM

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You know... with the site's new additions, I wonder if you can "google" bomb yourself to bump up your numbers... so.. here goes. :D

Blah

Let's see if my Menions and Mentioned now :D

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You know... with the site's new additions, I wonder if you can google bomb to bump up your numbers... so.. here goes. :D

Let's see if my Mentions and Mentioned now :D

It should make another mention... I think... that and a qoute..

Interestingly enough it keeps mentioning Rel (Relique has "Rel" in it) or :[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] when I put in my own screen name. I guess you can't mention yourself and you can't quote yourself (and have it count), which is a good thing.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Just checking if they put in proper safeguards into the system. What I wonder if what happens on Rel's side. If he ended up seeing the mentions before they were deleted or if his numbers went up.

After all, I tend to erase mentions when the people respond, so it would be good to know if someone has an old mention. Also, does quoted mentions perpetuate the mention? (Just thinking of the infinity loop that can result is crazy).

EDIT: Interesting. The multiple mentions to Rel (that were deleted) in one post counted as one mention (before they were deleted). As a result, my mentions went from 30 (before the test) to 32 (after the test).

Also 5 people had placed tags... most of the tags wereby Holyman. :p

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I remember seeing a quoted mention listed in my notifications once.

Someone mentioned me. Somebody else quoted the post and I got re-mentioned.

HM

Remove ads