Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I prefer cherries and chocolate with my icecream

Attachments

• Picture0025.JPG
    Picture0025.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 48

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't you hate it when you you accidently over write a file that has all the npcs you were going to use in a game and as a result end up loosing like 8 characters? Luckily I remade most of them, however one of them is eluding me since I totally forgot the character's alias and her first name.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't trust computers enough to keep all that just on them. I have compostion books for each game and NPC info in them.

Although I don't flesh my NPC's out all the way as it were. The villains yes but the ones that help I don't put much down except stats and weapons and add in the rest as I play.

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Scott, if you can read French: Suggestions d’utilisations pour un vieux vinaigre balsamique. The last line is what I suggest you, and the photo show that too.

I love chocolate, but if you like a the taste of balsamic vinegar, you will like that too. But you don't need much vinegar. Too much vinegar kill the vanilla taste.

Regretfully, Je ne comprends pas le français (from the google translater).

I might need to start learning here. That sight looks interesting and needs to be further examined; or rather the recipes need trying out!

I see the dish there with blackberries, does it work with strawberries and cherries too?

renau1g

First Post
Here's the translated version (using Google Translator) Google Translate

French to English translation
Preparations

Use a balsamic vinegar of Modena with 8 or 12 years of age minimum. You will also find in delis extra vecchio vinegars aged 25 and older. More vinegar is old it is more concentrated, syrupy and sweet.

Drop a few drops of balsamic vinegar on the bite of Parmigiano Reggiano and serve immediately.

Prepare a plate of pasta with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano.

Season well with salt and pepper and drizzle a little balsamic vinegar.

Slice strawberries and sprinkle lightly with sugar and pour a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Mix well, cover and let stand fifteen minutes before serving.

Pour just a little bit of balsamic vinegar on a good vanilla ice cream.

Velmont

First Post
I like it with blueberries and raspberries, but I am quite sure than cherry, blackberries, strawberries are all good too. All small berries fruits should be just fine... well, except maybe cranberries, not sure I would try with them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Is it just me or does everyone else have there columns and friends online now on the left side - which I am disliking.

It is really bad when you go under settings and it is all jammed up on the same side.

HM

Remove ads