The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Rhun

First Post
Don't you hate it when you you accidently over write a file that has all the npcs you were going to use in a game and as a result end up loosing like 8 characters? Luckily I remade most of them, however one of them is eluding me since I totally forgot the character's alias and her first name.

I do frequent backups to my external hard drives, just to be on the safe side.

Rhun

First Post
Use a balsamic vinegar of Modena with 8 or 12 years of age minimum. You will also find in delis extra vecchio vinegars aged 25 and older. More vinegar is old it is more concentrated, syrupy and sweet.

Drop a few drops of balsamic vinegar on the bite of Parmigiano Reggiano and serve immediately.

Prepare a plate of pasta with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano.

Season well with salt and pepper and drizzle a little balsamic vinegar.

Slice strawberries and sprinkle lightly with sugar and pour a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Mix well, cover and let stand fifteen minutes before serving.

Pour just a little bit of balsamic vinegar on a good vanilla ice cream.

Sounds delicious!

Is it just me or does everyone else have there columns and friends online now on the left side - which I am disliking.

I have that, but only when I go into settings. I'm not in their often, so it doesn't bother me.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have it everywhere I go.

Use to be the post boxes were centered but now they are shifted to the right.

In other unrelated news I saw Your Highness this week and it was good but since it was geared towards 14 year olds it wasn't great (as I am closing in on three times that age). What will happen when I am say 55-60 and movies are still geared towards teeny boppers?! :-S I would hate to have to stop going. lol

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
ask my cat, she will tell you that any changes which she did not approve of before that change was made is bad. with the exceptions of more boxes, toys, strings, treats etc. of course

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases