The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

renau1g

First Post
Isn't it April 15th for the US returns? BTW, I noticed even you had something from Jon Stewart today... he may be a liberal (Jon), but he certainly does throw them punches at whomever is in charge...

Are they due on April 30th in Quebec?

Rhun

First Post
Isn't it April 15th for the US returns?

Usually, this year we have until the 18th due to Emancipation Day being celebrated today in D.C.

BTW, I noticed even you had something from Jon Stewart today... he may be a liberal (Jon), but he certainly does throw them punches at whomever is in charge...

I'm not a huge fan, but you are right...he definitely throws punches at everyone. And some of his pieces are extremely funny.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
he definitely throws punches at everyone. And some of his pieces are extremely funny.

Not really. For a while he, like the rest of the liberal political comedians, was in love with Obama and were to afraid to criticize him for a perceived fear of being called a racist by the liberal elite like they did to every conservative up until the 2010 election. Luckily most liberal comedians out grew that fear when their party lost control of everything and everyone began to realize that Obama was not a messiah and just another shill for the unions/corporations/lobbyists.

Personally, I think that comedians would better serve the public if they all did not vote or support any political party (or their affiliates) because like it or not ALL politicians are deserving of ridicule.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jackslate 45, just for the record, we do talk about d and d here, on the rare occasion and sometimes have a mock edition war. but politics are off limits, and all conversation must still be civil and clean In accordance with the en world bylaws.

Talking about comedians who discuss politics on the other hand, is allowed. on this thread, if you talk about d and d you may actually get ridicule, but ignore it and ask your question. and watch out if you see any pics or videos as they have been known to cause side splitting myrth.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
[sblock=hating on middle schoolers]middle schoolers are the bane of the earth. The kids have no perspective, and are VERY opinionated, and do stupid STUPID things that could get themselves, for example, two days ago after school, a kid skateboards down the hallway, which was marginally busy, failed to turn correctly, and slammed into the wall, and was somehow uninjured, and then that same kid, and five others, were insulting us, literally, about how we were'nt cool because we played pokemon, and used nerf guns instead of airsoft or paintball, and I came very, very close to getting up and beating the snot out of those suckers, because first of all, they don't realize that nerf can hurt even more than airsoft, if you're good at modding, and can be better than airsoft, as I've stunned a squirrel before, and second of all, when they were saying how "not cool/gay we were" for playing pokemon, they would put their hand on the ground, and say, you're inb the ground, that's how not cool you are, then they would stand on a table (against school rules, mind you) and jump up as high as they can, putting their hand in the air, saying that's how cool they were, and they were CONVINCED that there was no other cool or opinion other than their own, and there was one that was continually pulling his pants way down and saying "do you like that?" which made me hate him even more, and there was another time while we were discussing video games, where they were dissing pokemon as un cool, about which ANY college student would disagree, and then claiming that Black Ops was better and when it was pointed out that Team Fortress 2 was better they scoffed at it, and said that it was dumb, to which we replied that they only thought it was dumb because you had to work as a TEAM like in the army but unlike black ops, where you just run around by yourself. And yes, I realize that they are only middle schoolers, BUT, when I was a middle schooler, I at least had half an ounce of respect for my elders as opposed to spitting on the floor in front of them and continually telling them that they were wrong, I also didn't go around using words that I didn't know, and then pretending I do, until they ask me to define the word, in which case I did not go uhhh... so yeah, sorry for the rant, I've had a very bad week, and the encounter a couple days ago just set me off, when i get like this I find a picture of them, pack an old pair of jeans and a sweater of mine full of stuffing, put thir picture on it and shoot it (with nerf guns of course), which relieves the stress very well, especially my high powered one, where I set it up on a box sitting, and then shoot it and it falls off, which gives me a strange sense of accomplishment, but I only do that when A: I've been having a really bad time recently for a while and B: I REALLY hate the person that I make the thing for, as in despise.

A good thing for me is that I got a boatload of extra credit in spanish, because I was the only one of five kids to actually show up to help with the school spanish festival for the whole time, and only three of them showed up at all, only to bail when it got busy and not come back.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=hating .. .. .. ..]

I can be a vindictive bastage at times so i probably would have timed a kick to the table when the punk ass kid was landing after jumping on the table. He fall down go boom!
[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wow. Just reading those rants makes me laugh as I think about all those times I listen to coast to coast and heard some new age person talk about how enlightened the kids of this generation are as a result of being "indigo" worthless bs.

Remove ads