The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Dragonwriter

First Post
Un-enunciated to your untrained ear perhaps, but to a fan of that particular group, it is quite distinguishable (especially after listening with the lyrics insert at hand). :p

Besides, you try learning English as a second (or later) language, then singing it with an operatic voice to a heavy metal band providing the actual music. :p On second thought, don't. I don't even want to hear of an attempt by you to sing, DeWar. :lol:

Anyways, the song is "Wishmaster" by the Finnish symphonic gothic metal band Nightwish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtB0xYMCx-8]YouTube - Wishmaster- Nightwish[/ame]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Actually, hafrogman jumped in and posted the Wishmaster "Misheard Lyrics" video. I did post a few Nightwish vids before that, though. I just didn't post any video of Wishmaster until now...

Rhun

First Post
My professional practices class at the Art institute. We had to answer like twelve questions as part of a brainstorming activity and those answers were suposed to help in forming everyone's individual branding.

But no red-hot iron brands were involved? That's good. I imagine that kind of branding would be painful.

Remove ads