The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Velmont

First Post
The new achievement and equipment, I really hope there will be a way to disable them. They just overcharge the look of the page with more graphic for no use...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I agree, I just miss seeing what I've done!

I'm giving myself the Army Physical Fitness Training Test, just got done with push ups and Sit ups, scored 72 points for push ups and 71 for Sit Ups, and in about 10 minutes ish I'm going to go on a 2 minute run and see what I get

For the running I haven't really run at all this winter so I don't expect anything great from this

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Good Luck with the run GM - :D

I am off to dinner (chinese?) and a movie (Insidious) with the GF. Will be back tonight to advance soem games.

HM

Rhun

First Post
I'm giving myself the Army Physical Fitness Training Test, just got done with push ups and Sit ups, scored 72 points for push ups and 71 for Sit Ups, and in about 10 minutes ish I'm going to go on a 2 minute run and see what I get

For the running I haven't really run at all this winter so I don't expect anything great from this

Not bad. I think I would probably score around 75-80 for push-ups, and in the 69-71 range for sit-ups, based on my usual work outs. I've always considered myself a fairly slow runner, but it looks like I would actually score around a 75 based on my usual times.

(Keep in mind, I've probably older than you...so it makes it easier for me to get those scores! :))

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
time was 14:19 for a score of 81 for the run, making the total: 224

50 push ups, 60 sit ups, 14:19 for the run

If anyone wants to know this is how it's scored for me in the 17-21 age group

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
time was 14:19 for a score of 81 for the run, making the total: 224

50 push ups, 60 sit ups, 14:19 for the run

If anyone wants to know this is how it's scored for me in the 17-21 age group

Well, done. You run a bit faster than I do, I'd expect my time on a 2 mile would be between 15-16 minutes (I usually run 3-4 miles, but at a slower pace). I've never been a great distance runner. You definitely have an age advantage though, since I fall in the 32-36 grouping.

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: Put us to shame, and tell us how fast you can do 2 miles. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases