The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Rhun

First Post
Yeah Mal was the one that pointed me to that site actually, JoeNotCharles also has a taste for the good stuff (and apparently lives in la belle province).

I think you guys would be favorably impressed if you saw my liquor cabinet and wine/beer cooler. Mowgli and Leibrock have seen it, though it has grown some since they were last out my way.

The Liquor cabinet is the most impressive; since I usually drink beer & wine, the hard stuff just continues to pile up. LOL.

Velmont

First Post
Speaking of Quebec, tonight's a big night. Go Habs, Go Hawks!

Go Habs... and Go Canucks ;) (I wish well for Vancouver for only one reason, Maxime Lapierre, one of my favorite Habs player at the start of this season is now playing for the Canucks, so I should say: Go Lapierre!)

Velmont

First Post
The Liquor cabinet is the most impressive; since I usually drink beer & wine, the hard stuff just continues to pile up. LOL.

Mine has been quite impressive, during the time I was doing some bartending for the fun of it. But my budget for alcool have lowered this past year, and my alcool consumption have raised, so my personal bar is drying up.

Rhun

First Post
Mine has been quite impressive, during the time I was doing some bartending for the fun of it. But my budget for alcool have lowered this past year, and my alcool consumption have raised, so my personal bar is drying up.

I know how that goes. I used to have 40-50 bottles of wine on hand at any given time...now my supply has dwindled to me having 5 or 6 bottles on hand at any given time.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Please ignore Scott, Rune.

He was probably drinking something when he posted that. :p

Although that does give him a small excuse - wish I had one. :lol:

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hopefully not instead of paying you!
in addition to paying.

Not sure if you meant to summon me or Rhun.

Please ignore Scott, Rune.

He was probably drinking something when he posted that. :p

Although that does give him a small excuse - wish I had one. :lol:

HM
Sorry Rune, i didn't know. thisRhune and Rune is a Rune of ill omen. i am all confused now. And it is too early to be drinking HM.

Remove ads