The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
thanks for the reminder about the evil game, Dewar, right now your sheet looks good, but I think I over did the Mountain Dew just a LITTLE bit, as I get up and walk around about every minute, I will re-look at it tomorrow.

roflmaogarb!

you also posted in the wron thread, I think!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Can someone tell me how I missed this coming out in two weeks??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPgeB8Kxrmg]YouTube - The Warriors Way - Official Trailer[/ame]

HM
_

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My guess, Holy man, is that you were too engrossed in all of the games you are participating in. You do have a lot of games going here, playing and DMing, and it simply slipped right by you. Have you seen the movie RED? I saw that same trailer at the theater.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My guess, Holy man, is that you were too engrossed in all of the games you are participating in. You do have a lot of games going here, playing and DMing, and it simply slipped right by you. Have you seen the movie RED? I saw that same trailer at the theater.

Ha alot is the understatement of all time, and yet I still seem to get caught up and have to wait on everyone else wierd huh?

For the record - I am DMing 13 games and playing in 8 :p

I spend the "down time" seeing what is coming out and figuring out which movies to go to and which to wait to rent from the redbox (RED is diffently a redbox movie, its in the title ;)).

These next two months of go to movies are really full - Skyline, Harry Potter, Narnia, Tron - That is my list, gf gets to choose one or two she wants to see (Hereafter wasn't to bad). And I just rented Avatar the Last Airbender from redbox last night.

Just keeping busy.

HM
_

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
My post count....

over9000byJLtheking.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases