The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
by friday we will be having 100+ degree F index here. We are getting upper 80's right now.

40 C = 104 F ?

renau1g

First Post
We had the temperature at around 32 or so and the extra difference was humidity, just so sticky.

On an unrelated (and therefore totally relevant) aside, my power supply started to spark, pop and smoke over the weekend. Good thing I was in the room and unplugged it. I ordered a new one and should get it tomorrow. The old one last four years and was a no-name brand. Not too bad...I ordered a new CPU also as my 4 year old one was having trouble with some of the newer games, but my video card and RAM are fine.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
99 here in H-town (so the bank said - but then it said -17 last week after the big storm)

I need a new laptop and mine is only two years old and quite full. I think I need something just for games and pdfs and something to cruise the web on.

Plus I don't delete anything so that could be it too.

HM

Scott DeWar

try deleting Holy man, it really helps a lot.

on a non computer and back to the hot weather, there is a fron moving in from the south west. I have been racking a blob of thundeer showers since witchita and it is growing and on its way.

There has been this mud patch in the corner of my parking lot all the winter long and I had to clean it out as that is my parking spot and I am tired of slogging through it just to get get to my truck. I had to do this before the storm's arrival later to night.

I give the storm 4 1/5 hours to get here (2200 hrs local)

Scott DeWar

exorcise and the grass was holding it there. It would not drain and only got worse. Cooling nicely now- been doing a few house chores and playing diablo for a bit now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases