The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Rhun

First Post
On an unrelated (and therefore totally relevant) aside, my power supply started to spark, pop and smoke over the weekend. Good thing I was in the room and unplugged it. I ordered a new one and should get it tomorrow. The old one last four years and was a no-name brand. Not too bad...I ordered a new CPU also as my 4 year old one was having trouble with some of the newer games, but my video card and RAM are fine.

I've got two power supplies for my laptop, and I've had to rewire each of them myself because of HP's horrible power supply design. They both work just fine now...just don't look so great being all wrapped up in electrical tape. :)

I need a new laptop and mine is only two years old and quite full. I think I need something just for games and pdfs and something to cruise the web on.

Plus I don't delete anything so that could be it too.

My laptop is about 5 years old, and I'm thinking about replacing it. Although, I really need to delete a lot of old stuff off of it too.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I got busy RL is trying it's best to do me in. Have you noticed I only update around here at around 3-4 in the morning. After RL is sound asleep I sneak off to EnWorld LOL.

In other non related news I saw X-Men First Class for this weeks movie. I like how they went about explaining Magneto's trouble past turning him into a bad guy. It would have been nice to see it develop over say two movies but they made this one 2 and 1/2 hours to compensate.

Also I would liked them tying world history into the movie (always cool when you can do that) and would like them to make an...

X-Men New Mutants or
X-Men Inferno

And have it set in the 80's - :p

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
real life does that. On an aside i took a peak at the xp and i saw that Renau1g and i were tied, so I will break the tie.

on an aside of the aside, i am listening to Scott Joplin right now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I m hoping to get that Spartan like series from Starz soon on DVD. I am interested in it for plot ideas for a gladiatorial game. Or when my Age of Worms game(s) hit the arena.

HM

renau1g

First Post
So, uh.....do you guys like Gladiator Movies?

Like Gladiator? I liked that one. I liked Spartacus too. I like good ones. :)

Edit: The Age of Worms adventure "The Champion's Belt" is wunderbar HM....not sure if you played it. IMO it's a toss up between that one and Whispering Cairn for best adventure in that AP, but both are amongst the best adventure's Paizo put out while they worked on the license for WotC.

Remove ads