The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Never played it. I was setting it up for my RL group way back as they were getting close to finishing "The Hall of Harsh Reflections".

I was excited about the RP aspect of putting so many warrior types all in the same room so to speak. And what would it be like to have a tournament like the one in the game as an the basis of an adventure series.

You know see who back stabs who, whose in it for the money and glory and who just wants to get out as soon as they can.

HM

Velmont

First Post
Finally, a little action in this thread. Things are getting back to normal.

And I like Gladiator and Spartacus, but I can't remember any other gladiator movie I have seen.

Crap... my lasagna sauce is sticking to the pot...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Here's something we haven't done in a while also.

New Movie looks promising...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLmNMWwWZro]YouTube - ‪'Colombiana' - Official Movie Trailer - (2011) [HD]‬‏[/ame]

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Colombiana gets a "meh" from me... Not one I plan to see big screen. I don't go to many movies, so I try to be sure I see ones worth the 9/10 bucks admission for the big screen experience.

I did finally manage to get to see Thor yesterday. And it was very fun. Heimdall was definitely under-used. :p

AFAIK, the rest of the movies I plan to see this year (or at least summer) are as follows: Pirates 4 (since I want to see how they handle the content from the book and especially Blackbeard), X-Men: First Class, Green Lantern, Transformers in 3D, and maybe Capt. America (this one's a maybe because I'm not really big on Cap, but I probably will see it if I can manage it).

Transformers is the only one I intend to see in 3D because... let's face it, Optimus vs Megatron vs Shockwave in 3D is just too good to pass up. :lol:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
New Movie looks promising...

Sorry. Don't buy it.

Why? When ever have people raised in a south American drug cartel ever became master assassin's and martial artists? NEVAR. Also, more people need to be beheaded in that trailer for my to buy that she's a member of a south American drug cartel. And where did she happen to pack that catsuit on her? There's no way she could sneak that into an LA Jail.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL looks like you need to be writing for the movies...

This Mon is Super 8 and I can't wait for T3 - hoping for...

T4: War of the Dinobots myself.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
I can't wait for T3 - hoping for...

T4: War of the Dinobots myself.

HM

That would be oh so sweet.

Folks rag on Michael Bay, but you've got hand this to the man... He knows his FX stuff and how to deliver it. :D
(And he's really good at working with the military and showcasing what they can do - some of the Behind the Scenes stuff on the Transformers 1 and 2 DVDs showed that side and I thought it was really cool.)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
LOL looks like you need to be writing for the movies...

This is how I would make her escape:

Non of that crying crap, she's a feminist empowerment femfatal anti-hero. She calls the debuty over and said, "Ai, papi chulo. Can I get my call?" The deputy comes over with a quarter. She saids, "I got a a place where you can deposit your roll of quarters..."

He grins and walks into her cell. She then kicks him in the junk, grabs his head, then rams it into the (dirty) toilet's seat. The deputy is knocked out cold then she then drowns him the feces and urine filled toilet before stealing his keys and his gun. Because there is no way she could escape lookdown (You mean Officers can't go in an out of holding willy nilly?) she releases several female asian, black, and hispanic gang bangers who then start to attack each other while she hides in the pipework above the doorway.

When SWAT rushes through to put down the riot she then drops down behind the last person and escapes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases