The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tonight's menu:
Mahi mahi, cooked in butter
steamed rice and broccoli
not sure what else I am hungry for at the moment.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
PB&J for the HolyMan

I have been craving apricot jelly ever since I saw it in the store. Just hit me out of the blue, though it has been a while since I have had it.

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
This is what I eat during the summer:

6:30: 1 bowl of foruit loops
6:30-9ish: 1 bag of chips
9ish: 2 PB&J sandwiches
9ish-11ish: about half a bag of potato chips or any other snacks not nailed down
11ish: 3 PB&J sandwiches
11ish-3ish: bag of chips/other snack
3ish: 2 PB&J sandwiches
3ish-5ish: light snack (a few candy bars etc.)
5ish: 2 boxes of Macaroni and cheese or 2 packs of ramen
5ish-bed: 1 or 2 bags of chips and three cans of pop

during school I suffer terribly and have to scrape by on 4 meals a day, including school lunch which is not much of a lunch.

[sblock=rant]In other GM related news, I'm pretty sure the guy running the strength and conditioning camp is a former DI for the Army or Marines, in any case I'm pretty sure I'm going to die sometime in the next two weeks, example exercise, we have to stay in push up position, but with our right arm and left leg stretched out as far as we can go, and hold that for a minute with our backs straight etc. and then the guy's just walking around us telling us to get our backs straighter, and then when he's not telling people to get their backs straighter, he's talking to the group "everyone gets tired, its just some people give in when others don't, a little after that one kid just dropped to the floor so the guy yelled at him to get back up and not give in, after that two minutes, we did some speed and agility exercises I did pretty well at, then we played a game of team tag, with no mention of what happens to the losing team, which I happened to be on, turns out the losing team had to do 50 push ups and sit ups, with perfect form from everyone or we had to repeat the exercise, so it was 250 push ups and probably somewhere around 500 sit ups before everyone got it right. so anyway, that wasn't fun, and I get to go there three times a week for two weeks, and then afterward, the guy said if we found the exercises hard, not to feel bad, because in two weeks, we'll think those exercises were easy. but hopefully all this makes me stronger.[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I switch it with peanuts when I'm in training mode, but as proof that it's not killing me, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 145 at the moment, and I eat less snacks when I'm not running every day as not to kill myself :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
have you tried adding something like polish sausage to the mac and cheese?

I've personally never done that.... though I have put Pepperoni (another type of sausage) in mac and cheese as well as hot dog. So I'm willing to bet its equally yummy... and artery clogging. :D

On a sidenote, I'm starting to go through MM2e and convert some archetypes from Books of Magic and Warriors and Warlocks to MM3e because I sort of want to run some sort of a fantasy game ruining 3e.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Very interested! Send me an Pm if you start a game (I forget sometimes to check talking the talk :blush:).

Will do.

One thing that is somewhat annoying with the conversion has been translating some 2e elements (ie Fearsome Presence) into 3e powers. I also realized I need prune some D20isms from the different archetypes which do not make sense. For isntace whyshould spectral creatures have Shield 3? I get that its based on the incoporial deflection bonus, but the logic that an intangiblecreature with a with a strong sense of self would be harder to hit aways was a logic fail with me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases