The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
wait !?!? :confused::erm:

Hannah Minx is a man!?!?! Are you sure?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc&feature=related]‪JWOW - Let's Exercise! (^o^)b‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hey guys I got some bad news about my connectivity during the school year, according to my underworld contacts people I know in summer school, the school has taken the block on en world from a block I can get around without too much trouble to a block that I can't get around without a proxy server, which can get me in deep s*** so I'm not going to do that, as a result, I will not be able to post a whole lot during the school year, at least during the school year, of course I will be able to post at night while "working" on papers but that will be fairly limited, after XC gets done in november my posting will pick up.

In good school related news, I heard from the same person that the person who I think will be my english teacher is pregnant again, so I'll have a sub for the better part of the school year, so that will be cool.

Anyway, GM out for a while, gotta go run, then I have a nerf war in the woods outside my house, so I have to walk around in a bright red shirt yelling to make sure we don't get shot, but then I should win the war a lot, he's from the relatively treeless north side of town, and he shouldn't have a lot o stealth abilities in the woods, so I should be able to win the battle fairly easily, so that will be fun.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Again you have to thank WD for me finding the link. I wanted to throw a few Japanese words into my background for Dragon Fist and I found... Well you see LOL.

A question I have did anyone notice her eyes. You can see a lot of the white all around the iris. Is she doing that on purpose? (Bet Scott didn't know she had eyes LOLOLOLOLOLOL) :p

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases